Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few duckies were killed this thanksgiving day morning in sw mo. :cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
been even cooler if i was with them. someone has to get the short end of the stick.:wave:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Good job fellas the turd ponds are producing good #'s allready nice.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah, i think chakk was the only one hunting the turd pond. socd was in the middle zone and bdm was up at the lease the county to the north of us. spread out today i tell ya.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1488777&tid=103985&author=Trapper]:eek:: my sone went for his first time this morning with three other guys and they only got two. but he said he had fun.[/rquote]

which is all that matters.:cheers:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
No pics = no ducks.

:woot::cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ah, the koolaide boys needs some pics to believe it. now where did we put those pictures at:confused: oh that's right, they were with the women folk at some womenly function. you killers you:claphands:

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,960 Posts
yep, spent turkey day morning standing waist deep in tha Kool Aid with my oldest son
the kid is a trooper, no complaints about standing in waist deep water for 3 hours even though his waders were leaking (dang neoprene seepage)
had a good shot on the only pair that swung on our decoys more than one pass
too bad he hadnt fully closed the chamber...lesson learned
had another shot at a group of Ringnecks that came buzzin by but had two big ducks right behind them & i wanted his first bird to be a good one
i also thought the Ringers would give us another look
but the dang stale duck park ducks :mad2: one pass & gone

gotta quit bein picky & just get him killin

"next time Dad, next time"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.