Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CZ listed their new products for the next year. They have a O/U Redhead deluxe that has been "fancied up" some by the custom shop. I think MSRP is around $1400.

This one here would look really nice next to my 375 H&H but I already have a 7mm Mag.

http://cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-550-med-lux/

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1521924&tid=106094&author=BigJake]Purty! :2thumbsup:

You can have more than one 7 mag. It's allowed. :D[/rquote]

I know, I know....But this is what I really want next. Chambered in 6.5x55 Swede and with the wood stock

http://cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-550-american/

·
Baller, shot caller
11,063 Posts
Call 'em up and tell 'em you want that 7mm one only chambered in 6.5x55mm SE. You've got a lot of pull with CZ from what I hear.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1521956&tid=106094&author=cummins5.9]Call 'em up and tell 'em you want that 7mm one only chambered in 6.5x55mm SE. You've got a lot of pull with CZ from what I hear.[/rquote]

Not as much as I'd like to think I have. :rof2:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1521987&tid=106094&author=Bronco Brian]I am waiting for them to put outs some double rifles![/rquote]

The do have some. Just the over/under variety. The BRNO Stoppers. I just don't know how well the extraxtion is since these are chambered for rimless rifles.

http://cz-usa.com/products/view/brno-stopper-express-double-rifle/

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1522026&tid=106094&author=Bronco Brian]I was thinking more side by side. Make a good river gun for AK next summer.[/rquote]

I was thinking you might have meant the doubles in SxS. Yep, I'd like to have one, but man are they $$$$$$$$$$.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought I'd bring this back up since we have completely and thoroughly hijacked JimH's thread on the Model 77. :cheers:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They shoot as good if not better than any of the other rifles out there today.

If the big bores are any indication of how the small-bores shoot then they are a winner.

This is a group from my CZ 550 Safari Magnum
375 H&H
270gr Hornady Heavy Magnum Factory load
100 yards

0.91" outer rim to outer rim.

[file]87450[/file]

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Don't have a target, but their .22 Hornet is a tack driver... 527 LUX...

[file]87451[/file]

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And their triggers come with a "set-trigger" option. It's all still a single trigger, but push the trigger forward until it clicks and now you are in "set-trigger" mode.

The one downside is the triggers come from factory with a lot of creep, but can be easily taken out. The triggers are fully adjustable.

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,487 Posts
cz 527 in .221 fireball sounds like fun....

I don't have any of their rifles but thanks to callaojoe I have the bobwhite 20 shotgun and I like it....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.