Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a like new .50 cal CVA Mag Hunter Camo. I bought it a year ago from my brother, and I'm just not going to get a chance to use it. It's in "as new" condition, and I can't say for sure if it's ever been shot. Here's the info:

PR4460 Mag Hunter Camo. .50 Caliber bolt action in-line. D&T Advantage camo synthetic stock. Solar sights. 24" barrel.

The gun has a scope fitted to it already.

I have a box of Hornady .50 caliber sabot slugs that also go with it, and I believe that I have a box of pyrodex pellets that I will include as well.

I have a set of Thompson Center primers in a dispenser, and a Thompson Center In-Line Cleaning system kit that will go with the package.

Basically it's everything you need to hit the ground running for Muzzleloader Season.

$150.00
I'm not willing to ship it. Located in the St. Louis area.

[file]81055[/file]

[file]81057[/file]

[file]81059[/file]

[file]81061[/file]

[file]81063[/file]

[file]81065[/file]

[file]81067[/file]

[file]81069[/file]

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
nice gun...if i didnt have a ml already i would own it..still might if i can sell what i got for sale...nice ml you got

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
u2u atcha

·
Registered
32,514 Posts
u2u to yah

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i need directions to your place so i can have it picked up tomorrow if thats ok?...let me know thanks

·
Registered
32,514 Posts
u2u again.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i thought i was on top too boys but guess not im out have at it

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not so GH....you sent me a message asking if I'd take $100. In the meantime somebody told me they'd take it for the price I listed (which was totally reasonable...). By the time you sent me a second (and third) message saying that you'd pay what I wanted, someone else had already spoken for it.

That's the way it went down "boys".

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
im not cross at ya...no biggie...im easy to get along with:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.