CVA BUCKHORN 209 MAGNUM

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by Trad-hunter, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Trad-hunter

Trad-hunter Active Member

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    I have a brand new Buckhorn 209 Magnum that has never been fired in the box I would like to trade for a sidelock muzzleloader flint, or percussion. I dont care for modern muzzleloaders and I need another muzzleloader for my son to shoot one of these days. I dont have any pics of it but it is brand new. I have taken it out of the box and cleaned it. Thanks!

2. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    The Buckhornâ„¢ 209 Magnum is an ultra-modern conventional in-line. The heart of this high-tech smokepole is the precision rifled 24" barrel with a 1:28" twist. It's powered by an extremely hot 209 ignition system and will handle 150 grain magnum charges with ease. The Buckhorn rifle also comes standard with a thumb-actuated safety, Illuminatorâ„¢ Fiber Optic Sights, dual-barrel retention points and a Bullet Guiding Muzzle. Another feature that really sets this gun apart from the competition is its radical new stock design. The Buckhorn's unique stock features Grip Dot panels to ensure a comfortable "non-slip" grip.

3. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
  4. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    How much cash would you trade it for?

5. yankee

yankee Senior Member

is it 209 percussion???? i have a sidelock i might consider trading, if ya have something to throw in with the buckhorn, this is a custom built .54 roundball gun

6. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    Yes it's a 209 inline. Not sure what else I have to throw in. What did you have in mind?

7. yankee

yankee Senior Member

well i have a .54 custom built gun, i can post photos, 100% hand made, would sell easy 1000.00 to the right people, globe front sight, rear peep, barrel was over cut a bit and a .535 ball shoots better than a .530ball, do ya have a scope to throw in with it?????

8. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    I have a brand new Swift Premier 2x7x40 that I could throw in also. It is a very nice and clear scope. I bought it and was going to mount it to my AR, but decided to get a scope with more power so I bought a 4.5x14 and I never mounted the swift on anything. I would love to see pics of your rifle. U2U at you!

9. yankee

yankee Senior Member

im on my way to work, working afternoons, i'll get pics to ya in the next couple days

10. DUTCHMAN

DUTCHMAN New Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Gasconade County,MO
    How much are you wanting for the gun scope combo

11. MO Deer Slayer

MO Deer Slayer New Member

Nov 14, 2007
    bean field near you
    [rquote=1903816&tid=130961&author=DUTCHMAN]How much are you wanting for the gun scope combo[/rquote]

x2 and any pics ?

12. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    I dont have any pics of it. Besides the photo gallery is doing some funky stuff and I cant get it to load. If you look at it on CVA's website it is exactly like it. Black synthetic stock blued barrel. It is brand new. I would rather trade. I dont have a cash price.

13. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    I need to sell this rifle now. 125.00 ftf or pony express. 125.00 plus shipping cost if shipped.

14. rh44mag

rh44mag Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Independence
  15. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    I still have this rifle for sale. its $125.00 ftf, if shipped $140.00.

16. Trad-hunter

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
  17. MO Deer Slayer

MO Deer Slayer New Member

Nov 14, 2007
    bean field near you
    I have a interest in it let me make a call