Custom Arrows (EVERYONE VOTE PLEASE)

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by cfdjay, Mar 25, 2006.

1. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Lets say a guy like me ;) was willing to cut and fletch arrows of your choice (hunting arrows only) is that something you guys would be interested in or not. No comments please, questions only and a response in the poll.

2. Mrwonderful

Mrwonderful New Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Do You cut and fletch your own arrows?

:wave:

3. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Yup....and yours too maybe ;)

4. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Oh yeah, If you vote "No Way" ....... NO OFFENSE TAKEN! :cheers: But out of curiosity if you don't do it yourself and you don't have your pro shop do it, could you u2u me and state why not. Thanks guys.

5. I know you didn't want any comments but if you hang around any kind of group of people that shoot and hunt you'll have more buisness than you can keep up wif....

I started doing all my own cutting, fletching, wrapping and dipping and now it seems I've got 2-3 dozen to do for someone else every weekend.....GOOD LUCK!!!

6. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Thanks Tim. Thats the plan bro, thats the plan :eek:

7. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I do my OWN aluminum arrows and nobody else's. Period.

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I've been doing my own so long, I'd hate to have to break someone else in!!!! I've done a small bit of "custom" work in the past for some buddies, and all seemed happy...And I did most of that work on duty at the station...hehehe!!! But I'm sure you'd NEVER do that lol....

9. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    To be honest with you....we're so busy there's no way. I wish I could though!!

10. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Only 13 of you?? I KNOW there is more of you that bowhunt than that!!

11. danceswithbooze

danceswithbooze New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    O\'Fallon
    I unfortunatly, don't have the time, knowhow, or the tools to do it my self and usually pay a pro shop to do it. I'd possibly be interested in keeping the business "in the family".

DWB

12. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

With my son shooting too, and having to drive over to the pro shop to get arrows refletched, I decided to try it myself. It's not that hard and an investment in one of those EZ-Fletchers isn't too bad.

13. I do it myself, I like working on stuff, and I am really anal and hard to please.

BTH

14. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    I'll leave it to the pro's for now...:cheers: