Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a junk mailer talking about the cuddebak no-flash..

How does this thingy work at night if'n there aint no flash?

And.. is there any deals better'n 449.00?

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
I think that it's an awesome camera rat. BUT, you've got to remember that you're going to be setting $450 out in the timber AND it has the possibility of being stolen.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I have a no-flash and I think they work pretty well. The reason I like them so much is the video. You can take up to 60 seconds of video at a time. Another reason I like it is because I don't want to take any chances with the flash scarring the deer. I don't think that it takes the best pictures at night but it still does a good job.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Originally posted by jason6517
it says black and white, but you can lighten them up on the computer and they are color.
WHOA! How da ya do dat??:confused:

Yes Mailman thats what I just got. So far so good. Quick trigger time, good sensitivity, battery life seems good, picture quality. One thing I do not care for is how the batteries are held in. Buts its minor and it works OK. If its still working in a year I'll give it 2 thumbs up. Here is a night and a day pic from the same set up.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.