Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to compliment Cuddeback on their customer service. I have two of their camera's - one under warranty and one not. I called them today to explain the problems and figure out what to do and what the cost would be to fix the older one. The one under warranty cost $10 to take care of (shipping only). I was worried about the old one until she told me that it would only $35 to fix it - regardless of the problem - they will fix all the problems and send it back for that even after the warranty expires!! Guess I know where I will keep my business!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My new one would have a "cam error" and take no pics and from time to time it woud also just start taking pic's every 1 to 8 minutes until the batteries die - nothing worse than seeing you have 350 pics until you find out they are of nothing! Both of those issues were very frustrating espcecially during the fall when I would find that they had gone a whole week not functioning properly.

The old was starting to do a cam error thing and take no pics, and it also stopped storing pic's on the flash card. The flash was also all but gone.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Thanks again travis....so far, knock on wood, I haven't had any problems with either one, but will watch for these problems fo sho.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i had the same problem with my cuddy. they told me what caused the error was using a card out of a different camera other then the one it is formated for. they said using cards out of a different camera are a no no! if you want to keep a card in the camera at all times you need to have two cards for that unit. two cards for each unit.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
I guess I've been lucky with mine....after I pull the card from the Cback, I use my Pentax digital camera to download the pics onto my laptop...and so far, haven't had any trouble....I did look at the card readers at wallyworld last nite, after JD told me about that problem, Okie....Guess better safe than sorry, I'm gonna go buy one tomorrow, before I read the card I have out now...was thinkin I'd pull the one cam I have out now, and move it to a good turkey roostin spot...

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
glad to hear they take care of there clients for what it cost to own one of those babies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.