Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
70,871 Posts
Sounds like we have a set time and place. This weekend looks good for some plinking on the old gong targets at my place. Might just bring the grandson along for some safety and shooting lessons by ol grandpa.

· Registered
70,871 Posts
Did the deal today at noon at BP parking lot. Sweet little gun for my grandson. He will enjoy it for sure. Nice meeting you today. By the way you guys reading this ol Buck1 has a hydrographics business where he can dip about anything including gun stocks, hand guns, skulls, scopes, cups, helmets, hard hats, phone covers etc. Give him a call at The Dip Shop 816-278-6416. He will do you right!

Sky Cloud Daytime Hat String instrument

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I found that bit you're talkin about at Harbor Freight in a red box you get like 50 bits for like $6 and they're all different ones and that particular one is in there

· Registered
70,871 Posts
Should I make a post about meeting a member this week and making a transaction?
What ever ****s your pistol.

There are no rules against it that I know of or I would have been told about it years ago in the Good Ole Days when we actually had dedicated moderators that cared about the contents of the threads and posts made here.

Seems there are a few members jealous of me posting so much here on MWT for some reason. Been here for 14 years doing the same thing almost everyday. Sure probably 70% is jibberish or poking fun but I've never been banned or put in time out for any reason so with me posting so much the owners and moderators you'd think would have said something by now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts