Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I mean it’s tacky but for a man cave/shop deal I don’t see nothing wrong with it.Especially if it was the back half of the guys dads old truck or something.I wouldn’t personally do it but definitely took some creativity to think about it

· Banned
7,215 Posts
Yeah and a 110" ain't a trophy there,although we have some Democrats around the area that will string one up in a minute and drink fotees all night in celebration
Now that's funny right there. We've got a "Dem" camp around the corner just like the one you're talking about. And dem boys will shoot a dink and drink an 8ball of Old English with a quickness!! Used to sell em all my **** meat during trapping season. $5 each, gotta leave the foot on. Aparantly a dead **** will keep in a conibear trap in 50 degree weather for at least two days :)

· Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now that's funny right there. We've got a "Dem" camp around the corner just like the one you're talking about. And dem boys will shoot a dink and drink an 8ball of Old English with a quickness!! Used to sell em all my **** meat during trapping season. $5 each, gotta leave the foot on. Aparantly a dead **** will keep in a conibear trap in 50 degree weather for at least two days :)
Gotta leave a foots on it cause us southern boys was selling um cats meat back in the day lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.