Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the crappie in northeast Missouri have apparently shut down. MuHunter. his dad, my son and I went to Thomas Hill and fished for a few hours and caught NOTHING!!! Not many down there which is also a good dign that nothing is happening. Two days before I tried my luck at another one of my favorite lakes up here with no success. I'm thinking that the weather has then goofed up. If you know something I don't let me know.......

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I would say after this cold snap the bite will increase fast if the weather warms up a bit. This is just the usual pre spring slow down, it will pick up soon.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by Hatch
I would say after this cold snap the bite will increase fast if the weather warms up a bit. This is just the usual pre spring slow down, it will pick up soon.
I would have to agree. I caught quite a few at the beginning of the week and it really slowed down once it got colder toward the end of the week....but I think that it was due to the colder weather! Keep at it, they should still be looking for a bite to eat!:banana:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.