Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright everyone...

This Friday and Saturday, Rainbow and I will be fishing for those tasty little crappie critters around the Talley Bend area. We plan on spending Friday night at the Old Plantation Motel in Lowry City. If any of you guys and gals down that way want to stop in for a chat/brew on Friday night or a cup of coffee on Saturday, give one of us a u2u and we will exchange cell phone numbers, info, etc.

Better yet...if anyone wants to bring their boat and join the party....let us know. There is a lot of water around there.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Should be great fishing and great weather. Good luck and be safe.

·
Under appreciated
91,793 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
DSG they are biting here too! A friend of mine caught his limit yesterday, did not want to clean them so guess what I did last night!!!
How much more perfect can you be!! Cleans fish too.. :cheers:

·
Registered
70,351 Posts
caf4 the wife and I are heading down on Monday morning to Osage Bluff for the week. We will be staying at the lodge and leaving on friday mid day. Don't catch all of them...save a few for us.

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
DSG they are biting here too! A friend of mine caught his limit yesterday, did not want to clean them so guess what I did last night!!!
How much more perfect can you be!! Cleans fish too.. :cheers:
LOL!! But they are in my freezer not his!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dave, those are babies compared to what we are going to catch tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Originally posted by rainbow
That's a beauty crappie girl. What all did you catch them on?
Thanks rainbow! We did catch some nice ones. I was using minnows. The husband tried several different jig colors, but they wouldn't bite a jig. After I had plenty in the livewell, he succumbed!!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MAN...I am getting soooo excited about the next couple of days...

Hopefully Rainbow and I will have some pictures and good stories for you all by Sunday or Monday!

·
Registered
39 Posts
You should be excited, the bite is awesome!!

He's on his way back down, I couldn't go this time. I cried, I wanted to go so badly. I'm on carpool duty today.:roll2:

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Caf4 I will enjoy the pics and stories, but a Fedex delivery of a couple pounds of filets would REALLY impress me !!

:dancin:

Good luck -n- have fun.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
okay,i can't take it anymore,i gonna sneak out and try my luck on a pond i know about,but it gonna be for catfish.it is just to nice to be working today:banana:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.