Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
H7, ShortMag ,Lets get something going this spring We can catch crappie! Lets try after Tky Season or before, we have a hot spot right now until?? When ever we stop fishing for them! EdBow is the Master!!!

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
We talked about it this morning and would definately like to take you up on it. (Ask shortmag about blue death, his bass boat !)

After Trk season would probably be better.

·
Registered
193 Posts
HOLY COW!
sign me up! In the good ole hoosier state slabs like that wouldn't be kept secret. Nor their where a bouts. I'm salavating thinking about it. Can't wait. Blue Death is ready willing and able. I cant wait to tell ya how she got her name. Let's just say Devil's Lake, ND is no place for a 14 ft fiberglass!

·
Registered
699 Posts
JB Man works for me at the university, if he is still up for it we are going to take my camper and fishin' boat to Wappapello for turkey season. Found a camping spot close to the lake, hunt turks in the AM and fish in the PM; do it get any better than that?:dancin::banana:

·
Banned
81,617 Posts
Originally posted by Transplanted Hoosier
JB Man works for me at the university, if he is still up for it we are going to take my camper and fishin' boat to Wappapello for turkey season. Found a camping spot close to the lake, hunt turks in the AM and fish in the PM; do it get any better than that?:dancin::banana:
You forgot the mushrooms:D

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Oh man, those look darn tastey!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.