Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,731 Posts
I thought baitpiles don’t work? Guessing we would have to ask the average MO firearms cheat that brings a bag or two with them opening weekend? Guess those 50 lb bags could be ingredients for the camp chili?

·
2,667 Posts
I thought baitpiles don’t work? Guessing we would have to ask the average MO firearms cheat that brings a bag or two with them opening weekend? Guess those 50 lb bags could be ingredients for the camp chili?
Hunting over a corn pile only works during rifle season ? I wonder why I see those pallets in September 🤔

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Probably an ingredient for corn liquor!!!! A buddy of mine brought some to deer camp and we were all tasting it. Some was saying they could taste the charred oak , vanilla bean and orange peel in it, all I could taste was battery acid and diesel fuel. Man that stuff was rot gut!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts