Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.
I'm Currently looking for a few farms in NW Missouri to try and trap coyotes/bobcats.
If your trying to Manage for Big Deer, Predator control is a Must.
Coyotes and Bobcats have large kills on your Fawn crop every year.

Caldwell, Daviess , Ray, Livingston, Those would be the 4 closest counties to my trapping spots. I WILL respect the ground and the landowners instruction.
Willing to wait till after the Main portions of deer season passes to start setting traps If you have a Farm where the Coyotes keep ruining your hunt and are in this area. Send me a PM and we could further discuss about Trapping your farm.

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
Reactions: killmode

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,238 Posts
Hi Guys.
I'm Currently looking for a few farms in NW Missouri to try and trap coyotes/bobcats.
If your trying to Manage for Big Deer, Predator control is a Must.
Coyotes and Bobcats have large kills on your Fawn crop every year.

Caldwell, Daviess , Ray, Livingston, Those would be the 4 closest counties to my trapping spots. I WILL respect the ground and the landowners instruction.
Willing to wait till after the Main portions of deer season passes to start setting traps If you have a Farm where the Coyotes keep ruining your hunt and are in this area. Send me a PM and we could further discuss about Trapping your farm.
I hope you get some takers.

·
Vendor
65,163 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In a case where the coyotes are getting someones cattle or livestock. I could trap during Month of May. The conservation likes you to be in touch about the problem.
Since its out of Fur-bearer season the hides have no value.
Understand people hunting the farms and wanting them undisturbed though.. Good luck

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Care to defend?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Im too busy hunting....

If he had an exemption to trap yotes in May Id let him trap my farms.
Care to defend?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Im too busy hunting....

If he had an exemption to trap yotes in May Id let him trap my farms.
Freaking phone. Hawk, no excuse.

·
Land buying addiction
13,537 Posts
Sure wish you were on the east side. I have way to many bobcats. We get a couple on cams every pull.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts