Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is interested in these. If not now, I'll hold on to them til season rolls around again, but I had to give it a shot.

The first one is a dymondwood bell, and a cherry stick. This striker is beyond proven to work. Every bird that I called in that died to the gun this year was with this striker. $15 to your door. If that's too high, I'll hold on to it. It works too well. (and I have to pay of the peice of equipment I had to buy to make these two peice strikers!)

The bottom one is a one peice bloodwood striker. First one of them I've ever made. Its an exotic wood, that's a little more darker red than what the photo shows. Its got a great sound to it. $10 to your door.

What'd you think guys? I think I'm figuring this stuff out! :D

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, sure did. You got the call back, and the carbon striker, right?

Thanks! That was a quick sale! :eek: :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yes sir, it is really loud! I will not wonder if they here me through the wind! Quick sale because I am trying to build up my gear room sir.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Nicholas
Yes sir, it is really loud! I will not wonder if they here me through the wind! Quick sale because I am trying to build up my gear room sir.
Yep, I think that carbon will cut RIGHT through the wind and rain. And on days when the don't quite want to respond to the other calls, that may be just the trick. Keep it close at hand, and let me know how it works next spring!

I hope I have a good spring next year too! If not, I may have to buy that cherry one back from you! :bangin: :D

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And with that carbon striker, the lighter the touch the better. You've probably figured that out already! :D

Parker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.