Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
congrats man. we flat overhauled ducks yesterday. it was crazy. rumor has it chakk got some jewelry

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1557784&tid=108331&author=Rebel][rquote=1557733&tid=108331&author=winger]congrats man. we flat overhauled ducks yesterday. it was crazy. rumor has it chakk got some jewelry[/rquote]

Thanks fer the invite :whistle::whistle:[/rquote]

hey, don't think i didn't ask if i could bring a few. was gonna have tater and dada down for it too, however the old boy who owns the field had four of his friends already lined out. which made a grand total of 9 shooters. it was tough to kill a limit with nine but we managed to scrap them out.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1557799&tid=108331&author=Rebel]Jus givin ya a hard time brotha, was busy killin em meself :)[/rquote]

i know, however i did ask and had my phone in hand to give you three a call. if his buddies backed out it was on. if the field loads up again you will be the third to know.:cheers:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1557802&tid=108331&author=winger][rquote=1557799&tid=108331&author=Rebel]Jus givin ya a hard time brotha, was busy killin em meself :)[/rquote]

i know, however i did ask and had my phone in hand to give you three a call. if his buddies backed out it was on. if the field loads up again you will be the third to know.:cheers:[/rquote]

:cheers:

Iffin i get these birdies im watchin patterned.. like asap ill let you know, i know right where they is roostin and the general area they are feedin, jus gots to find the zact field(s) they are usin and it'll be heaven on earth, :quackquack::quackquack:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
yep, finding the X is the key. heck we had so many close field hunts this year that didn't pan out and then it rained green and i do mean rained. i am hooked on corn fields. night prior there were every bit of 5 to 6 thousand ducks on this field. hopin they get a rest and stack back in there. keep your phone on.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
:eek::

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.