Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought id show a couple euro mounts im workin on still need to whiten the top one and do some touch up on bottom one and make a plaque for it

[file]81563[/file]

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
What in the world is that freak on top!? Man thats is awesome! :cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found it buried in the mud acouple years ago while fishing at the lake, at first i only seen the tips of the smaller side and thought id found a small buck skull, finally waded threw the mud and when I pulled up on it thats what came out man was I surprised, thinkin it washed up from the flood or high water covered it with silt, went had it scored at doesnt score much netted 138 5/8 has alot of deductions but a freak in anyones book,

·
Registered
656 Posts
Awesome icbigiowabucks,

I Just did one the other day, I`ll post some pics. I found if you do them right away the really turn out nice, with no bleaching needed. I wouldn`t want this one any whiter.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,945 Posts
That freak is waayyyyy cool....looks like more than 138 inches...what was the gross??

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it grossed around 148, I went to a salon and got some cream hydrogen peroxide they use to dye hair, first time i used cream but really like it and didnt take much of it, and i make all my plaque's took me awhile to figure out how to do the freak buck but i like how it turned out

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
That yellow is grease....There is a degreasing stage to get rid of it, before you whiten, if you'd like I can lead you thru that!!! If you whiten it now, that yellow will return to the surface over time.:cheers::wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts