Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
27,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't help it. I just had to look and start counting the days. If I counted right we have 67more looonnnng days left before the season opens.

I'm ready now.:dancin:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
OUCH, that means that there's just 67 more days to get my bottom side in gear and get to shootin' the bow.

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Thanks for the time check mohunter..

Closer than we think :dancin:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I can't wait for it to get here, but I also still feel I have alot left to do before hand......

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
I gotta switch from luminum to carbon :banghead::banghead:
I'm gittin ready to order another dozen meself...I keeps losin' too many at 3D tourneys....grrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
it'll be here before we know it

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Originally posted by Mailman
I gotta switch from luminum to carbon :banghead::banghead:
I'm gittin ready to order another dozen meself...I keeps losin' too many at 3D tourneys....grrrrrrrrr
I've burned through a LOT of carbon this year already. Those 3D tournaments coupled with crappy practice really put a dent in the pocket book!

·
Senior Member Team 19
3,490 Posts
I started shooting a month ago and just bought another 3-D deer tartget a stuffed target and new arrows.... I had to do something with all my overtime money before the wifes got it for clothes and shoes............. like she needs more of either.....

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by Bowkil
i dont know about you guys, but im shootin some doves before i go bowhuntin!
once i get my check im gettin a new string and an STS installed. sept.15 is takin too long to get here!
keep shootin!
I'll be doing some dove shooting, too. But flinging carbon is my first priority!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,693 Posts
Way too much left to do. I'm in no hurry.

As for doves, I planted a lot of food for them only to find out my wife had booked work for us out of town the first 3 weekends.:cool3::cool3::horse:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I've been counting down since the ending of last season...is that bad?

New bow...some new land to hunt on, with a couple trail cams out (looking promising)! I plan on going out next weekend to build a good stand, then I will really be counting down the days!!!!

I have my younger brother, Leoninus, shooting my old bow. He should be ready soon to head out to some 3D shoots! Are we sure that there is still 65 days left?!?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.