Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*****Turkey caller/guide needed May 6th & 7th*****

I was selected to hunt in the annual Mark Twain Lake Turkey Hunt for disabled folks. It is Saturday and Sunday May 6 & 7. My hunting buddy's wife has taken ill and needs surgery Friday, so he's out. I need a caller/guide. If anyone lives near Mark Twain Lake or near me and could help out, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks . . . Ray

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
hey leaker
you got any more specifics about the hunt
like do they have blinds set up
certian areas only for hunting
or is it just a free for all hunt how ever you can.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blinds are in place already by Mark Twain staff. Only like 20 or 25 guys on a pretty good sized piece. I haven't been in a few years, but there are usually a good number of birds killed. It's a nice, well run hunt, and a good time. You have to bring your own caller/guide/blind companion.

leaker

Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
hey leaker
you got any more specifics about the hunt
like do they have blinds set up
certian areas only for hunting
or is it just a free for all hunt how ever you can.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Leaker if I didn't already have previous plans:frown: that I can't get out of I would have loved to do this with you.

I'm gonna keep this at the top.;) Come on folks there has to be somebody that is able to help out a fella in a Chair.

Jack

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Leaker,

I sure wish that I didn't have to work this coming weekend. We are both in Boonville and I know that it would be ALOT more fun than working. Good luck!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Leaker, I was about to tell you I could do it. I got my weekends mixed up and for some reason, I thought you meant the last weekend of season, but then I realized it was this coming weekend. We're leaving this Thursday to go on a camping trip with the family. :frown:

I'd love to go though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.