Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
News From NASCAR JEFF GORDON FIRES ENTIRE PIT CREW....

JEFF GORDON FIRES ENTIRE PIT CREW!

This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take advantage of the government's scheme to employ Harlem youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Gordon's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of dollars worth of high tech equipment. It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management team as most races are won or lost in the pits. However-Gordon got more than he bargained for!

At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced crew able to change all 4 wheels in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds they had changed the paint scheme, altered the Vin number, and sold the car to Dale Jr. for 10 cases of Bud, a bag of weed, and some photos of Jeff Gor don's wife in the shower.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:cheers:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Come on guys. this is too funny to delete........... Ain't it????????

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Originally posted by Whitemarsh
No problem......I just thought the Harlem reference would get us in trouble.
Probably is..... I's just given you some ****....... you must admit though. good joke........ :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::claphands:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
I thought it was too......I'm emailing it to a bunch of people. LOL

This is the message that I sent to Jason:

Funny post, but might wanna save it for the Friday Pub.

Mike

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Maybe so........... but I will admit I liked to peed my pants when I first read it....... Some funny stuff there....... We'll stand by your call........ thanks for thinking about the site....... :claphands::2thumbsup:

But that is still some funny stuff............... :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
I fully agree.........I'll cleanup this thread and put it back if you want. I've already got two replies to my emails saying how funny it is......... Your call.:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
One part says let enm complain and the other says. pizz on em....... I really think the pizz on em is ruling now..... maybe wait till someone reports the post.......

He!!. I don't care. it's only a joke....... you make the call with no rebuttal from me at all............ Sometimes I need to step back and let someone else make the call anyway....... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
I'll put it back......I was torn whether to delete it or not........Just wanted to head off the complainers.........We can move it later after a lot of folks get a laugh out of it, if we get any complaints.....:cheers::cheers::cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts