Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No pictures to post but I thought I would offer these rifles on here prior to listing them on Gunbroker. All rifles are located in my Missouri home and will be listed this Friday or Saturday on Gunbroker. All have low round counts and brass, bullets and dies are available for additional money for each gun (I won't throw in the brass as 338 Lapua brass is $2.50 each and I have a good amount of it, I'll deal on the extras..) Cooper and Savage are in perfect or near perfect condition, Kimber is a wood stock and it has some light handling marks.

Cooper model 52 Excaliber (desert camo) in 280 Ackley Improved, fluted bolt, fluted barrel. Scope is a Swarovski Z5 3.5-18X44mm w/ ballistic turret. MSRP on gun is $2595, MSRP on scope is around $1300.

MWT special cash price - Cooper $2700

Savage model 110 HS Precision 338 Lapua. Scope is a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X50mm. MSRP on gun is around $1400 and scope is $2000. High end rings and bases on this gun.

MWT Special cash price - Savage $2700

Kimber model 8400 in 270 WSM, Scope is a Leupold (VX or Vari X, will have to look) III 3.5-10X50

MWT Special cash price - Kimber $1000

text me if interested as I am not on the site often. No tire kickers or arm chair gun shows. Cash only and serious buyers only. Consider these prices the best I can offer as I know I can get this or more on GB.com. Prefer face to face transaction. Todd - 636-575-0434

Likely if you come look I will have a few more to sell. I'll be flying into Missouri by mid afternoon Friday and can arrange for you to look at them. I have the original boxes for guns and scopes but likely not the original manuals for the guns as my f'ing x wife took them during my divorce and lost them. (idiot) thank you.

· Registered
20,366 Posts
I may have someone interested in the 270... should know by tomorrow at the latest.... where abouts are you located in MO?

· King of Callaway
43,382 Posts
That's quite a collection, I'll say something to the wife about the Kimber.

· Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's quite a collection, I'll say something to the wife about the Kimber.
It's had the same scope on it since day one and is as flat shooting as they get. lots of powder pushing a 130GR bullet seems to be a good recipe. I've shot mainly factory ammo with it but I have a limited amount of brass and a die that could go along with it for a couple extra bucks.

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,132 Posts
All high quality stuff, well taken care of. Best of luck Todd. :tup:

Reactions: WBF

· Under appreciated
93,233 Posts
I just bought a nice savage from BB later last year. He takes excellent care of his stuff and scopes are mounted perfectly. He likes high-end stuff and keeps it in high-end shape, and he is really good to deal with.

Reactions: WBF

· Registered
20,366 Posts
It's had the same scope on it since day one and is as flat shooting as they get. lots of powder pushing a 130GR bullet seems to be a good recipe. I've shot mainly factory ammo with it but I have a limited amount of brass and a die that could go along with it for a couple extra bucks.
My guy is going to pass... I worked on him all day..:).... All the best going forward !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts