Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,066 Posts
Check out the realism in those eyes! :D

Wasn't by chance a card attached for "Cut Rate Taxidermy" was there?
I almost bought it for you, JIC something bad happens to the ones you have at the shop now. :wave1: Yep, I am just that nice a dude. :D

· Blonde Bearded Guy
8,383 Posts

75,066 Posts
You lost us at using your weekend Antique shopping.
There is a lot of cool **** you can go look at... :wave1:

I didn't buy anything though, Almost bought an old hickory shaft putter, but they wanted about $20 more for it than I wanted to pay.

Almost bought this for Rat...:D
Textile Headgear Toy Personal protective equipment Doll

Reactions: WBF

· Registered
21,443 Posts
Very cool buck pick TH. CJ, how much is the Blues animal? I think that outfit would fit one of my grandkids and would be cheaper than buying the real thing.

75,066 Posts
Very cool buck pick TH. CJ, how much is the Blues animal? I think that outfit would fit one of my grandkids and would be cheaper than buying the real thing.
Looks like $59. Way too much to spend on Rat. :wave1:

75,066 Posts
You lost us at using your weekend Antique shopping.
Btw. Spent Friday/Saturday putting out clover in my food plots, clearing shooting lanes with chainsaw, looking for shed antlers, riding around on my four wheeler, shooting my Ruger Blackhawk, pulling trail cams, counting dead roadkill deer, and other fun manly stuff. :wave1:

Sunday went to Church, took wife out for breakfast and to a couple antique places. So weekend was not a total loss. Besides, where else you gonna find cool mounts like that. :D

Reactions: Dafish

· Banned
6,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Btw. Spent Friday/Saturday putting out clover in my food plots, clearing shooting lanes with chainsaw, looking for shed antlers, riding around on my four wheeler, shooting my Ruger Blackhawk, pulling trail cams, counting dead roadkill deer, and other fun manly stuff. :wave1:

Sunday went to Church, took wife out for breakfast and to a couple antique places. So weekend was not a total loss. Besides, where else you gonna find cool mounts like that. :D
I thought you paid people to do your chores and services

75,066 Posts
I thought you paid people to do your chores and services
Only at the house. My work at my hunting land is done mostly by me. But thats because I want to do it.

I'd pay you to cut my grass at the house, but I have Mexicans doing it, cheaper and better quality of work. :wave1: :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.