Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
241 - 260 of 277 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
That was awesome! Brought tears to my eyes.
I have a 67 RS Camaro and my dads 4x4 Ford 1/2 ton, 60 or 61. Both sitting in a shed... waiting. I am hoping me and the boys can do a lot of mechanic schooling on both of them after I retire. Full restorations from ground up.
Yea, that is cool..... I was just a kid when those cars came out, Dad worked at the Fenton plant, and was a gear head. I came very close to buying a 71 challenger back in 82..... To this day, still sort of kick myself for not buying it. Wasn't anywhere near as cool as that car, but still wish I had bought it...... Ended up buying a 1979 Aspen R/T instead. Cause I was stupid. :D

Reactions: thwackaddict

·
Part-time malcontent
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Not sure it qualifies as a cool car, but did pick this up last October. Sunny day car. Wife and I have always loved doing weekend road trips to see local countryside. Wanted something that was fun to drive, but not too spendy maintenance wise like the SL500 was.... It's a 2009 Audi A4, only had 53k miles in decent shape... View attachment 191899
Cool enough
We picked up a 2018 S5 hatch. Dealer had to go to North carolina to get the one my wife wanted. She had to have navaro blue with grey leather. Theres options on this car I still haven't used. I think it just turned 5k miles on it last time I looked.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
67 Camaro. Bought in 2003 as a rolling chassis. Played around with it for a while at the track. Then the housing crash so I left it sit . Then my dad passed and I started spending all my time at the farm. So it has been hibernating in the trailer with the top end off the motor. I need to put a motor in it and just get it on the street . Was a 396 4 speed RS/SS . Currently has turbo 400 Dana 60 with spool 5.13:1 . Old school leaf spring ladder bars with axle housing floating. Tires are 31/16.50 . When was the last time you saw one of those Moroso prostock hoods? Its been a race car almost its whole life only shows 4x,xxx miles . I bought it in NY . Have some New Hampshire paper work on it.

·
Registered
8,419 Posts
Not sure it qualifies as a cool car, but did pick this up last October. Sunny day car. Wife and I have always loved doing weekend road trips to see local countryside. Wanted something that was fun to drive, but not too spendy maintenance wise like the SL500 was.... It's a 2009 Audi A4, only had 53k miles in decent shape... View attachment 191899
Always knew you was a city slicker :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Always knew you was a city slicker :D
It's what happens when you let your wife have a say in what convertible you are going to buy..... I wanted a Mustang GT, she did not. Had do compromise so that we didn't end up with a VW beetle. :D

Reactions: thwackaddict

·
Registered
8,419 Posts
It's what happens when you let your wife have a say in what convertible you are going to buy..... I wanted a Mustang GT, she did not. Had do compromise so that we didn't end up with a VW beetle. :D
I feel like you need to buy the mustang and once she hears the sound of that 5.0 coyote engine and feels that V8 pull up a nice road she will let you sell the Audi :)

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
I feel like you need to buy the mustang and once she hears the sound of that 5.0 coyote engine and feels that V8 pull up a nice road she will let you sell the Audi :)
We'll keep the audi for a year or two, and then one day I'll run across the gt mustang I want and it'll just magically appear in the garage. :D

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
If you water them, they multiply...

P1010016 (3).JPG

P1010020 (2).JPG

P1010019 (2).JPG

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
241 - 260 of 277 Posts