conservation

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by DEAD (I), Nov 9, 2010.

1. DEAD (I)

DEAD (I) New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    anyone ever hunt( Robert m whitE coservstion II) if so any good is it crowded opinoins please:cheers:

2. DEAD (I)

DEAD (I) New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    any one know of any decent conservation areas near mexico mo. for gun season then my little brother is lookin for a place

3. luckystrike63

luckystrike63 New Member

Oct 28, 2010
    People who routinely kill big bucks (or bulls for that matter) on public land have a few things in common: They do extensive research well ahead of opening day, they do whatever is necessary to access the best, most secluded areas, they keep an open mind, and they don't tell anyone their secrets.

That being said, I'm not familiar with that CA.

4. DEAD (I)

DEAD (I) New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    okay then thanks for the poetry..... some pepole plans change also so call them spontanious

5. UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter Active Member

[rquote=1888091&tid=131526&author=DEAD (I)]okay then thanks for the poetry..... some pepole plans change also so call them spontanious[/rquote]

Get an aerial. Find the most inaccessible place to get to and hunt it. Don't tell anyone (except the 4-5000 of us that'll read your posts).:rof2:

I used to hunt a lot of CA's, and the descriptions the MDC gives you are pretty accurate. I used to do just what I wrote above, and I had good luck. I don't know that one. Good luck on it.:cheers: