Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the land of misfits, comes this very generous donation to help raise funds for the 3D targets. Rumor has it, shawncat twisted Chad's arm until he ponied up.:rof2:

Seriously, Chad, thanks for this generous donation bud:claphands::claphands:

I remember when parker made these calls, but I don't remember the details of the call, so maybe he'll be kind enough to fill in the blanks for me.

I do know there was a very limited # of the collectible calls made & now's your chance to own one of them. High bidder as of Friday, Jan 22nd at 5pm will be the proud new owner of this call.

Let the bidding begin. I'll start it at $25.

For the record, the grunter is not included in this auction.

[file]90849[/file]

·
Registered
816 Posts
30 bucks :cheers:

·
Registered
816 Posts
[rquote=1556761&tid=108303&author=archer66]$35 if I'm not too slow.[/rquote]
whoops sorry didnt see that post

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Additional information:

Iowa artist Chancy Walters painted these calls up for me in the spring of 2008. I could not be happier with the great detail he put in them. Just some AWESOME work! I'm SO glad he agreed to work with me on this project!

There are 23 calls, and they are all individually numbered. 1 of 23, 2 of 23, 3 of 23, etc. And there are actually only 22 calls, because one of them broke on me.

This call here is the final of the series, #23 of 23. It is slate over glass.

This call WILL hunt!

:whistle: $55

Parker

·
blu bogart
22,885 Posts
Na no arm twisting, he did it on his own....again.:cheers: Nobody can tell chad what to do with his stuffs.:scared::rof2: Very noble and generous offer towards MRBs and MWT members goals of helping youth and handicap.:trophy:

$65

·
Registered
70,333 Posts
[rquote=1556776&tid=108303&author=Parker]
There are 23 calls, and they are all individually numbered. 1 of 23, 2 of 23, 3 of 23, etc. And there are actually only 22 calls, because one of them broke on me.

[/rquote]

Parker is so right....that one that broke....was mine...:whinging:

:wave:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
[rquote=1556821&tid=108303&author=Mailman][rquote=1556776&tid=108303&author=Parker]

[/rquote]

:wave:[/rquote]

Ive got one

:2thumbsup:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
[rquote=1556821&tid=108303&author=Mailman][rquote=1556776&tid=108303&author=Parker]

[/rquote]

:wave:[/rquote]

:whiteflag: And that still grinds my gut more often than it does yours. :whiteflag:

Parker

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
[rquote=1557867&tid=108303&author=rat]$80.00[/rquote]

$80.00 for a Vector........... come on now....... What does it do?? A lap dnace?? A private showing? A. ah. ah...........

Oh heck........... $85.00........... If you guys want it there must be magic there somewhere........... After all, I need some magic too....... I'm closing on on 60 really fast and i want to see 70 something terrible.... :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers::claphands::claphands:

Oh. and who did you say donated this very fine quality item for a raffle???? Just who is he anyway??????? :scared::scared::scared::whistle::stirpot::stirpot:

Thanks my friend....... appreciate the gesture very much......... :grouphug::grouphug::trophy::trophy::quackquack::2thumbsup::2thumbsup: May your waders always be dry ........ :toilet::toilet::wave:

·
Grrrrrrr
30,041 Posts
I was in the running for the first 20 minutes and quicky discovered that I'd better slow down or I won't even be able to afford to "snipe" this auction at the last second.

I think it would make a fine display piece next to the full body gobbler mount I'm gonna have done this year. Yeah I'm counting my chickens...er....umm...turkeys before they hatch.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.