Computer Class

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Whitemarsh, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    Well, Whitemarsh is broadcasting from MiniMarsh's school today. I'm sub. teaching in the Computer classes today. Talk about the blind leading the sighted. Well, 5,6,and 7 grade was a breeze. Missouriwhitetails was made part of the lesson today and is at the top of the favorites list on all computers.

Then came the Kindergarteners, the teacher dropped them off and ran. That wasn't a good sign. Talk about a circus. Hands raised and everbody needing help. Whitemarsh was pulling his hair out but survived. Just can't wait for the 1st graders. Remember Whitemarsh in your prayers!:roll2:
  2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    HA HA!!! You havea good day with those youngins! You will be in my prayers!!! Hope you have Tylenol!

3. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    You might as well bury me as put me in front of a class of Kindergarteners.:roll2:

4. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    :eek: Good luck................
  5. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    WM spent lunchtime with the kindergarteners. Potato soup, green peas, green jello, green cupcake. Must be St. Pat's day.

Here comes the 1st grade. Wish me luck!
  6. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Oh My :eek:

Sounds like the Kindergarten teacher needed a break. :D

Geez ~ my four-legged "kids" keep me busy enough...

BTW ~ Did ya' lose a bet, or sumpin'?! :rotfl:
  7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    And he has not replied to this we need to send in a rescue team?! Think they wrapped him up in computer cord and poured ink cartridges on him?!

Somebody better check this out! :eek:

8. xxx

xxx Guest

:eek::eek: What a guy..... Thanks bunches....... What a deal....... :cheers::cheers: Don't tell Rusty that though... He'd freak. He got us banned from the Macon Schools..... Something bout lewd, crude and unacceptable language not fit for young viewers..... :eek::eek: Sorry.... got carried away. :smiley:

Thanks again bud......:cheers::cheers::cheers:
  9. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    Whitemarsh survived the first graders and the rest of the day. Other than the third grade teacher warning me that the class was restless and I then finding them to be like an episode from the Sopranos (they are in the process of developing their pecking order), the rest of the day was uneventful.

Crystal, you were so right about the Tylenol.

Chairman, Didn't lose a bet, but was asked to sub about three years ago because there is such a shortage of subs, especially male subs. I try to help as much as I can. The teachers say that the boys in the lower grades need male role models because they rarely see a male teacher in the classroom. I get calls from three school districts and could sub just about every day. I do go in once or twice a week as time allows. It has made me appreciate the underpaid teachers in our school systems.

Parker, didn't need the rescue team, but did get a stack of handmade St Pat's Day cards and a lot of green cookies.

Mrb, MWT is a pretty easy sell when you open the front page and there is a picture of Bambi and Thumper and it says the site is G-rated and family oriented. School administrators like that.
  10. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Glad that you made it through!!!
  11. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    WM, I can feel your pain! I drive a schoolbus and get to deal with the little darlin's morning and afternoon. I been filling in for the last 2 weeks and been on 2 field trips. Luckily the high school band director needed me worse then the 1st grade field trip to the museum. Good luck and keep up the good work.
  12. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :hysterical: I would've needed a resuce team to come roll me out of the school from eating so many cookies then! :hysterical:

13. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    glad you survived,i get conned a couple of times a year to bring some stuff and talk to the kids about taxidermy.i have a blast but,i don't see how those teachers do it every day.i'd go crazy.