Companies with good customer service

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by NOTPOSTAL, Mar 15, 2006.

NOTPOSTAL Member

Dec 17, 2004
    I'm gonna pass this along because I told the rep I would.

Saturday I bought my sons a Charles Daly youth 20 ga. pump, after assembly I noticed that there was no sling swivell studs included. I personally think a turkey gun needs a sling on it, so that evening I e-mailed customer service to inquire about getting a set, Tues. morning I get a reply from them saying they would send them to me free of charge. That is good customer service.
  2. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002

3. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Glad to hear that some companies still care.
  4. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Good deal! I've also had great customer service from NAP (New Archery Products), makers of the quicktune rest, thunderheads and spitfires.

5. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    I agree Vince, I had some "issues" with a spitfire and had a great talk with one of the engineers that designed them. He told me if I still wasn't happy, he'd be happy to send me some free broadheads of any kind I wish.
  6. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Also, as mentioned before, after dealing with huntersfriend, they are top notch. A bunch of blue collar guys that realize you are spending some hard earned dollars.
  7. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Midsouth Shooter's Supply. Ordered my trigger from them after 5:00 P.M. on a Wednesday and it was at my door on a Friday. Had email confirmation as to every step of the way and told when it would arrive. Going to order some bullets from them tonight.
  8. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    another vote for Midsouth. Sat. nite I ordered some bullets online, Tuesday afternoon at 2:30, they were here. Pretty darned fast! I got the bullets before the email confirmation!
  9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    that is goood customer service.. back during ml season i had some problems with my cva optimas sights, i have sent no less then 15 emails, various addresses, with no responce..