Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
I think if you are arguing with somebody about unions and pensions on an interweb hunting site you just like to argue or you are both dumb.
And a vast majority of my involvement was communicating that very futility you mention, among others.... which in and of itself turned out to be futile as well I guess.
It makes zero sense to argue with folks for that long and suddenly expect them to change their minds.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
It makes zero sense to argue with folks for that long and suddenly expect them to change their minds.
But, that's been the lifeblood of MWT for years.... ;-)

Reactions: beanpile

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,617 Posts
We should have a posted list of things that are stupid to argue about on an internet hunting site. Should be a sticky.... :D

1. Unions
2. Pensions
3. Covid-19
4. Peccaries and are they pigs or hippos?
5. Wheelbarrow boats. (No, let's keep that)
6. Wives
7. What to do about the neighbors dog.

Just a starter list, I am sure there is much much more.
Add missing Glocks, and Velvet 14s into that and you should be good

#Not3lbs

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
I would think.... Velvet 14's is at least a deer related topic, and it should be allowed.... IMHO. :D

Reactions: jawesome357

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
But, that's been the lifeblood of MWT for years.... ;-)
Unfortunately you are right.

I'll take a slower forum over having the top 10 threads at any time being a crapshow

Reactions: callaojoe

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Unfortunately you are right.

I'll take a slower forum over having the top 10 threads at any time being a crapshow
It's sort of a shame, that the site wasn't monitored better, and those run-away threads just closed to posting everytime they fired up. Would still have a few members here that probably should not have been booted.

Reactions: beanpile

·
Registered
23,068 Posts
I didn't read any of the stuff you guys went round and round over. I don't do circular internet arguments, video games, or heroin. I will say that I have met truehunter, been to his house and talked a lot about hunting and chestnut trees. He is certainly not dumb.
Haven’t met him and have yet to meet a smart liberal, so, I’ll play the odds!

But, niot too go all Hawk, I did say the dumbest in the room"....I am quite certian turdhunter is a good provider and father , husband, etc. but, a bit thinned skinned for sure. I would venture to say most of here have zero issues with unions, but realize there are pros and cons to them and any other route someone may choose!

·
Registered
21,280 Posts
We should have a posted list of things that are stupid to argue about on an internet hunting site. Should be a sticky.... :D

1. Unions
2. Pensions
3. Covid-19
4. Peccaries and are they pigs or hippos?
5. Wheelbarrow boats. (No, let's keep that)
6. Wives
7. What to do about the neighbors dog.

Just a starter list, I am sure there is much much more.
I'm ok with arguing about wives as long as there is photo documentation to help with the arguement.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts