Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
101 - 120 of 128 Posts

Β·
Registered
23,068 Posts
and why were hawk and henry banned???? was it simply because grown men could not choose not to look at particular threads?

Β·
1,494 Posts
and why were hawk and henry banned???? was it simply because grown men could not choose not to look at particular threads?
It could of been that they created more than one account because both had. They may of banned both accounts because of this reason.

It would be stupid for them to allow all banned accounts back as some people don't deserve it. It's also ridiculous to ask someone to check all accounts that have been banned in the past to see of they have been banned for the correct reasons. The resent past may be understandable to a point. If the banned accounts wants back bad enough, I'm sure they can contact the sites owners or mods and plead their case.

Reactions: callaojoe

Β·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,999 Posts
I Didnt know anything about Arlens wife fyi

Β·
Registered
21,280 Posts
I assure you guys, he's not actively moderating on this site. Since he lost his wife, I don't think he's even been on this site. I'm friends with him on FB & he took her dying really hard & running herd over this crowd sure hasn't been a priority to him.
Sorry to hear that radioactive lost his wife Randy. I doubt I was his biggest fan, nor his biggest enemy. Like all of us on here, take the good with the bad.

Β·
Registered
31,643 Posts
I can't keep up so how about a brief update? Hawk, Henry, Ninja, truehunter are still on the dark side, killmode is back in?

Β·
MÑistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
I can't keep up so how about a brief update? Hawk, Henry, Ninja, truehunter are still on the dark side, killmode is back in?
To best of my knowledge, this is correct. Killmode is back, the rest are still in the corner with the pointy hat on. I didn't even know truehunter was banned..... Not that anyone would miss that trainwreck. :D

Β·
Deplorable member
10,119 Posts
Update. Hawk is still working on the finance to purchase MWT from current owners. Henry is close to making the final cut to star in a remake of Smokey and the Bandit. Truhunter is said to be working behind the scene as the mastermind working Biden’s puppet strings.

Β·
ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©Ξ ΛΑΒΕ
46,926 Posts
Update. Hawk is still working on the finance to purchase MWT from current owners. Henry is close to making the final cut to star in a remake of Smokey and the Bandit. Truhunter is said to be working behind the scene as the mastermind working Biden’s puppet strings.
And camoninja is still looking for a large gal to keep him warm this winter.

Β·
Registered
31,643 Posts
I miss ol turdhunter, the guy never had an inkling he was the dumbest in the room!
I didn't read any of the stuff you guys went round and round over. I don't do circular internet arguments, video games, or heroin. I will say that I have met truehunter, been to his house and talked a lot about hunting and chestnut trees. He is certainly not dumb.

Β·
Jenny's Lackey
47,054 Posts
I didn't read any of the stuff you guys went round and round over. I don't do circular internet arguments, video games, or heroin. I will say that I have met truehunter, been to his house and talked a lot about hunting and chestnut trees. He is certainly not dumb.
Dumb for sure wouldn't be a word I would use to describe the man. But the moon sure rose & set over his pension & he couldn't take a ribbing over it.

Β·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
I stopped by and met truehunter a few weeks ago on my way through also. Nice guy, knows his stuff.

Just as opinionated as anyone else here I would suppose. The problem always arises if that opinion is counter to yours.

Β·
MÑistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Dumb for sure wouldn't be a word I would use to describe the man. But the moon sure rose & set over his pension & he couldn't take a ribbing over it.
It's been said many times, that many people who post on here, are a lot different in person, than they are on the forum. Never met TH, but his MWT persona was 90% pot stirrer. He did occasionally post hunting related stuff, and was more tolerable when doing that. Me, I am pretty much abrasive in person, and on MWT. I try to keep it real. :cool:

Reactions: 20' and killmode

Β·
Registered
31,643 Posts
I think if you are arguing with somebody about unions and pensions on an interweb hunting site you just like to argue or you are both dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 421sd and pinwheel

Β·
MÑistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
I think if you are arguing with somebody about unions and pensions on an interweb hunting site you just like to argue or you are both dumb.
We should have a posted list of things that are stupid to argue about on an internet hunting site. Should be a sticky.... :D

1. Unions
2. Pensions
3. Covid-19
4. Peccaries and are they pigs or hippos?
5. Wheelbarrow boats. (No, let's keep that)
6. Wives
7. What to do about the neighbors dog.

Just a starter list, I am sure there is much much more.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts