Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
1,593 Posts
Call me. I'll be an admin. I'm working on my avatar now

Philip was here yesterday now Cricket is back. Y'all are confusing us...

·
Administrator
1,158 Posts
Phil runs all Carbon Media sites and will continue to be your primary support. We are both Senior Community Managers.

I am simply here to help out, as I mentioned in my previous post.

- Cricket

·
1,494 Posts
IN ALL FAIRNESS, DEER SEASON IS ACTUALLY OPEN NOW.
Its has been open for 3 weeks now and still it hasn't had this much positive conversations in a long time.

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
Its has been open for 3 weeks now and still it hasn't had this much positive conversations in a long time.
Kill anything yet?

Reactions: combatmedic

·
1,494 Posts
Kill anything yet?
With a newborn and the hot weather I have only went twice. Any other questions you can use as bait?

• Haha
Reactions: 90acres

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
With a newborn and the hot weather I have only went twice. Any other questions you can use as bait?
Tell me about it, my first sit it was 83F, not at all like deer season but I didn’t want to waste a chance on seeing deer still in a summer pattern and trying to catch one with a good wind and all.

No, that was the only question I had and wasnt meant to be ”bait” or whatever else you think.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I was gonna hunt this weekend but not in this heat, gonna wait til next weekend and cooler temps, probably take a longer weekend.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
I was dying at first but now that I’m still it’s not too bad. Just squirrels so far 😂
I don't want to mess something up, hunting in the heat, I'll just hunt longer next weekend when it's cooler. The buck deers will still be there I hope. :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Yea, that's a fact, i sure as hell don't want to have to clean up a deer in the heat.

But given next weekends forecast, I'll just spend more time hunting that weekend than I planned. Not all of us are early season tough guys like you Mike. :D

Reactions: WILKinKC

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Whatever happened to all of the "interesting" threads? ;)

Reactions: jsr

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,999 Posts
The cliff notes version of this is, don’t let radioactive be a moderator here. He’s not active whatsoever and has done more harm than good to this community in regards to being a moderator.
He is still here

Attachments

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
Ginger is listed there too and she doesnt do anything around here anymore I dont think and good for her also.

81 - 100 of 128 Posts