Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,268 Posts
I am going to try and go. Don't want to tell you I will be there for sure. There is a big party in Montrose the day before that Yea and I are going to, so if even make it to the 3D, I am sure it will be a rough day.

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone goes I'll go otherwise I'll work. If I do shoot I will probably leave when we are done and get in a few hours anyway. Mailman, if your down for the night (Sat or Sun) maybe we can hydrate somewhere. If thew weather is good which its supposed to be maybe we could do a dinner cruise! Beagleboy, please don't make that cute little woman pick you up off the floor again at some party!:)

· Registered
6,357 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
I'm gonna try to make it. Gotta fix the trailer jack on the camper while I'm down. I have your score card holder for you also.
you dont have that fixed yet :D
hope ya made home safe and got that trailer unloaded without it falling on your foot :D

· Registered
70,784 Posts
Pipe...I stopped at Orchelens in Sedalia and they didn't have the right jack for my trailer. It took one for an A frame. All they had was for straight tongue trailers like for boats. They had lots and lots and lots of clothes out for the winter tho. They cater less and less to the farming industry. Better profit on those China made clothes I guess. I picked one up at Tractor Supply for $22. Sunday afternoon I had to jack the trailer up and use a stump and 2x6's just to get it off my truck. It took me 7 1/2 hours to drive a 5 1/2 hour trip. Next time I'm blocking all four tires before I drop the trailer off the truck. :neuspeuter:

· Under appreciated
93,011 Posts
Live and learn Mailman.. least it wasnt an expensive break!

Those campers can nickle and dime a guy to death.

Be sure and winterize carefully.. dont want to hafta start dealing with plumbing prollems.. take my word for it.

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Snowman,

I will be there around 8:30 or 9 AM. Jeff told me he was dragging my butt out of mom's house to go shoot that day. He will be at the party too, but I know he had a great time up there shooting with the guys from here.

Yea has already informed me I can not get down in the street pukin' in front of the same house this coming weekend, someone lives there now. I will have to walk the rail road tracks home this time, she will just have to get me out of the way of the train instead of oncoming cars.

Dan

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good Beagleboy I just cleared it with the boss lady and I'll be there around 8:30. I probably will shoot and scoot as the lackluster GB Packers are on at noon and I have to watch at least part of the :***: kickin. With you guys shootin Mailman won't be able to stay away! EH Mailman!

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey how about we all shoot and scoot. I'll drive us back to my place in Stover (12 miles) we can watch the game/games and then after we can still make it back to the awards (not that it matters for me :bangin: at the shoot. I'm sure Mrs Snowman can come up with some munchies and as hard as I've tried to drink all da beer in Stover there will probably be some somewhere! If ya want I just got ta ask you to be kind to Farve... Mrs Snowman is in love with him!:confused:

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Snowman,

thanks for the offer, but I will probably stick around the 3D.

Since it is the appreciation shoot, they will more then likely have the running deer novelty shot set up. I won't shoot it, but really like to stand around and watch everyone miss and ruin their arrows in the rocks.

· Registered
6,021 Posts
Originally posted by Snowman
Hey how about we all shoot and scoot. I'll drive us back to my place in Stover (12 miles) we can watch the game/games and then after we can still make it back to the awards (not that it matters for me :bangin: at the shoot. I'm sure Mrs Snowman can come up with some munchies and as hard as I've tried to drink all da beer in Stover there will probably be some somewhere! If ya want I just got ta ask you to be kind to Farve... Mrs Snowman is in love with him!:confused:
snowman its deer season
you need to be out hunting :stickfight:

· Registered
1,268 Posts
nah... four months for hunting or one of the last 3D's for the year, with a free BBQ dinner and door prizes.

them deer can wait,

plus, I am sure Snowman needs me to help fix his bow real good, especially since he is not on Team 31.

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't worry HFF! Remember I'm a Snowman and its gunna be 90 degrees Sunday. I'd have to hunt out of a refrigerated blind!

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beagleboy; I think I am going to back out of the shoot Sunday. HFF laid the guilt rip an me and I am tunning my broadheads and start focusing on the task of killing! I'll send you a U2U just incase you don't see this.

· Registered
1,268 Posts
That's ok Snowman, just more BBQ for me.

Don't worry about the broardheads, I plan on kicking :***: in the contest. I figure I am good for three bucks via bowhunting, two in archery, one in gun season off state ground.

Not too worried, you are a Green Bay fan, and I have seen you shoot.

:banana::banana:

Just givin you a hard time. too many beverages. U2U me when you are ready to shoot a turkey, I watched 26 of them sunday, no bucks, but I can get you on a bird.

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Snowman,

Actually, I am glad to hear you don't want to shoot CC. If you were going, I would have to make it for sure.

One of them toss up deals, I would really like to go, and if I was shooting with someone from here, I would be there, but then again, I would just as soon stay that party pretty late and not worry about it.

I already talked my mom in to watchin the kids for the night. Plan to stay at her house that night too, I can walk there and my house is nine miles. Better to walk it then ticket.

It would be nice to sleep in that morning, but I doubt Jeff will let me. he is staying just down the street and I am sure he will be pounding on the door come 7 AM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.