Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cloe Camp ha a 3d Next Sunday August 20th. Is anyone one going?

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
Some one told me that Snowman is going cause Mrs Snowman was gonna be outa town for the whole week.............Party at Snowmans Bachelor Pad.........:cheers:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
I have never shot at Cole Camp, but hear that they have a great range and put on an excellant shoot. There is a shoot at Independence Bowhunters next weekend in Blue Springs and that is too close to pass by. Plus it is a marked yardage shoot (range finders OK) and I haven't shot one of those before and thought it might be interesting. I know I can hit it if I know how far it is:hysterical:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
gona hit mexico's to close to pass up:D

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Trust me he couldnt hit the broadside of a barn at 20 yards. Ive shot with him a number of times.:roll2:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
I beg to differ, he can hit it, but he needs to know within 1/2 a yard how far it is other wise he will miss it with the slowest, quietest bow on the planet.

BTH:roll2:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by Snowman
Not me, we'll be busy finishing a barn. :dancin:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I am going to try and make Cole Camp on Sunday. Probably be up there around 8:30 and try to start shooting around 9.

Also, Crossroads down by Fantastic Caverns is shooting on Saturday. 9 AM shotgun start. I think we will probably try and make that one too.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
Originally posted by Snowman
Not me, we'll be busy finishing a barn. :dancin:
Hayzer I feel your pain, believe me. Set and poured footings and walls all week myself . I just can't do it. I truly hope you understand.

R2 if Beagleboy would shoot at 9am it would work with me, how about you?

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Oh heck Snowman that's fine. I wasn't trying to make anyone feel guilty. I realize people are busy with their own lives. I'd feel fortunate if I could get 4 people to break away and help me. I might even let helpers bow hunt up here. Good luck with your stuff though

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Very good chance I'll be there, I need a good day out wit me bow!!!! I'll hopefully see ya'll there.

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
I'm trying to work something out around the house so that I can go with you guys. This will be my second 3-D. This time I have a new rest and a new sight. Now.....if I just knew where the shoot was being held......yeah..I know... Cole Camp but where at in Cole Camp?

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
South on that there blacktop...can't remember which one, but south, to a gravel road with a 3D sign pointing west...lol....It's one of those places I can take ya, but cain't tell ya how ta git there!!!!! I'll bring some 17hmr damage pics for ya too!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Wish I knew the directions better to tell you, but I always take back roads just north of Lincoln. I don't know the roads, just where to turn when I see it.

Think the wife is staying home for the Cole Camp shoot. There will be several of the Montrose guys headed for Springfield on Saturday, so she wants to go shoot that one.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
beagleboy,

I will be shooting in Springfield on saturday as well.

U2U at ya.

BTH

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just spoke with Mailman and he is going. I mentioned meeting him at 8:30 is anyone else going and if so would that time work or would another be better?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.