Cold water buck

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Whitemarsh, Mar 15, 2006.

1. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Do you suppose animals ever step in holes or trip over sunken logs and go in over their heads like I have wading in a creek? :rotfl:

2. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    bow fish of course
  3. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I was wonderin the same thing. They are truly amazin creatures to be able to do a jump like that outta the water..... I feel blessed to have been able to take a few of them over the years with a stick & a string, or any other method for that matter....
  4. 8 point

8 point New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    SW MO
  5. BIG OL AL

BIG OL AL New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    High Ridge MO
    Awesome video!!!!:cheers:
    I once seen two deer floating down the Missouri river on a huge piece of ice. It was something I will probably never see again.
  6. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    I saw one swimming down the middle of the Wabash River right in down town Logansport one afternoon.
    Also watched one come off an island when I owned a bar on a lake in Rochester IN. That little buck swam for a least a mile down the lake and out of sight.
    I've actually seen 2 deer come off of that island, the first we thought was a duck with something wrong with it. but as it got closer it was a doe. She swam right to the edge of the lake between our house and another, got out shook off and walked away ! I've swam out to that island as a kid and it's a long way from the shore !
  7. shortmag

shortmag New Member

Feb 22, 2006
    I got to witness 3 full grown deer swimming in Lake Michigan of all places. Pretty awesome! great video.
  8. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    cool video
    amazing animals for sure
  9. clansey

clansey New Member

Feb 6, 2005
    Bozeman, MT
    Thanks. That was great video.:dancin:
  10. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    A couple of friends and I wached a BIG buck step right out into the Missouri river, just north of Leavenworth, KS, and swim across the river and climb up the bank in KS. The current was so strong that he came out about 1/4 mile or so downstream from where he went in.
  11. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Thanks WM!!! Neat video!
  12. Woods

Woods Cooyon, Back from NOLA

Enjoyed the video. :wave:
  13. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Look at that sucker jump!!!