Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I glassed one of my milo fields tuesday and was pleasantly surprised to see this guy and a much larger buck made it through gun season. I noticed this buck walked the edge of milo on tuesday so i thought i'd give it a try thursday and see if i could stick him. I set up my climber on the same edge of the milo i watched him from tuesday and sure enough an hour before dark he pops out and starts walking my way. but he gets about 100 yards out and slightly viers causing him to walk by me at 60. I tried grunting but he wanted no part and walked off. :shrug: I did have another smaller 8 run in after i grunted tho but not quite big enough. Im going after him tomorrow, he should come out with that big front blowing in for tuesday! Hopefully him or the bigger buck will come into range. :cheers:

I also set up my camera and got 2 pictures of him walking by my stand at midnight. This buck has grown quite a bit from last year.

[file]82984[/file]

[file]82982[/file]

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,968 Posts
He would be a dandy to take. Good luck in getting him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.