Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
19,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took her apart, broke out the cleaning supplies, had to scrub her down, i shot a big doe sunday evening and just did a quick reload, no swab, lowered the gun on my rope, climbed down and put a primer in, and found her dead not to far away, so tonite i spun the finger for the primer out of the way pulled the breech, knocked the load out and began scrubbing her, 1 small problem, somehow the primer finger twisted back to home position, and the jag ripped it off, :hysterical: oh well it's a useless peice of iron always getting in the way anyway, i think i'll just go without the dumb thing:rof2::rof2:

·
19,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1486480&tid=103851&author=Underclocked]My first step with an Encore is to remove the derned extractor. Never felt at a loss for not having one. [/rquote] oh i removed it:rof2::rof2:

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1487786&tid=103851&author=yankee][rquote=1486480&tid=103851&author=Underclocked]My first step with an Encore is to remove the derned extractor. Never felt at a loss for not having one. [/rquote] oh i removed it:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

:hysterical:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts