Cleaned the boat

Discussion in 'Fishing General' started by Crappie, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

Had to clean my boat out today. Over the year it has been a work bench, storage area for my bow, gun hunting stuff. Made agreat bench. Now its cleaned and put new line on reels. Just getting the fever. Noticed mice stored corn in boat to.

2. geezer

geezer New Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Audrain County
    Weather like today sure makes you want to get the boat out but the way they talk the weekend will be another story. I'm so ready for spring crappie fishing.

3. Hatch

Hatch New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    OFallon MO
    I got mine ready! I am going to try and hit the crappie lake next weekend, then get ready for a bass tournament. I gotta whack a hog this weekend or I would go, the colder the better for this place.:cheers:

4. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    Sounds like you're all ready to go Crappie... I'm getting the fever as well. Think it's supposed to be in the 50's today, but windy... then colder over the weekend, and first part of next week. :pop:

5. WhiteTailer

WhiteTailer Active Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Centralia
    Man, mine is still torn apart in the Garage. i need to get these floors in so i dont miss all the action.

6. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

Charged batteries twice. Cleaned greased reels. Even waxed wheels on trailer....

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    ...and then it gets 10 degrees and wind blowing 500 mph.. arghh :mad2:

8. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

9. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    mabye you can just drive out on the lake and cut a little hole and just hang your line over the side :horse:

look at the bright side would have to load and unload the boat and the beer will stay cold too

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    lol that is true hfff... course then wed wake up the next day and look out the window and see a sign that says "Welcome to Michigan"...