Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Under appreciated
Joined
·
91,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am bringing 3 cases of claybirds and a hitch-mount thrower capable of doubles, ect.

Good idea or not?

I also will have a flat of AA 1oz. super-handicap traploads and I certainly will not need all 10 boxes.

Something to consider.. :cheers:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
5,632 Posts
Good idea?

GREAT idea!
 

·
Under appreciated
Joined
·
91,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:eek: :eek:
:sniper:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,626 Posts
Originally posted by rat
I am bringing 3 cases of claybirds and a hitch-mount thrower capable of doubles, ect.

Good idea or not?

I also will have a flat of AA 1oz. super-handicap traploads and I certainly will not need all 10 boxes.

Something to consider.. :cheers:
:cheers::cheers: Won't be many left by saturday night :D
 

·
Under appreciated
Joined
·
91,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Nicholas
When are you heading up?
Nicholas.. I will likely be there EARLY sat morning.

I have a stop to make Friday nearby and it will take all night. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,358 Posts
I've got a trap thrower also Mr. Rat that I can bring and a couple boxes of clays too. I'll bring my Browning Citiori Feather Lite. I had better load up a few boxes of shells. Double Ott Buck 3 1/2 inch Mags OK?
 

·
Under appreciated
Joined
·
91,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Mailman
I've got a trap thrower also Mr. Rat that I can bring and a couple boxes of clays too. I'll bring my Browning Citiori Feather Lite. I had better load up a few boxes of shells. Double Ott Buck 3 1/2 inch Mags OK?
Trap loads should suffice there Bill..lol

Although, we may get an annie-oakly dealy going.. :dancin:
 

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Joined
·
47,223 Posts
I think I have some clay birds left over too. I'll bring them and shells that I have. I don't have a thrower and my arm is sore.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
5,632 Posts
Got my 870 Express Super Mag broke in real good in the dove field this weekend. She'll be ready to throw some lead!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,508 Posts
hmmmm. I guess that I could bring a couple scatter guns, along with a few cases of shells.

Is anyone bringing their deer rifles to site in?
 

·
Under appreciated
Joined
·
91,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea.. friendly, thats the ticket!

There are several games we can play. we'll decide after everyone is warmed up. :)

Annie Oakley comes to mind.. doubles backup also.. whatever we want to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,672 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
hmmmm. I guess that I could bring a couple scatter guns, along with a few cases of shells.

Is anyone bringing their deer rifles to site in?
Now that's an idea, what kind of range do we get there to site on? Distance?
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top