Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
19,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the daughter to wal-mart today cuz we needed a new controller for her play station 2 so her and i could play ncaa baseball
all i can say is never again, not in a million years, where in the world do these idiots come from..

i see stupid people, they didn't even know they was stupid..

but on a good note we was able to win the battle of stupid people and aquired a new controller so it's ON now, her and i in the ncaa battle of a life time:claphands:

·
King of Callaway
42,625 Posts
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That's even worse than the Friday night before deer season opens

I think congress might give out a medal for surviving that, I can only imagine being a clerk their :eek:

·
Registered
32,182 Posts
I avoided it and sent the Fiance instead!!!!! :stirpot:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by Reflex
Sent the wife myself. Forgot my dirty santa gift for tonight. So she is stopping by to get one before meeting me to head south. Glad i aint the only one that is gonna get a cussing. :cheers:

·
Registered
32,182 Posts
Originally posted by Chad
Sent the wife myself. Forgot my dirty santa gift for tonight. So she is stopping by to get one before meeting me to head south. Glad i aint the only one that is gonna get a cussing. :cheers:
It's only fair that she go since I have to work!!!! Although I am leaving in 27 min. :dancin:

·
King of Callaway
42,625 Posts
It's only fair that she go since I have to work!!!! Although I am leaving in 27 min. :dancin:
You leaving at 2:00 too :cheers:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
I agree. Im just shy of 2 and a half hours from leaving. Then back at 8 in the morning. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I went to wal-mart last night around 10:00 and it was a frickin zoo. I unfortunately had to go by a new mixer because ours crapped out in the middle of making a cheesecake...

·
Registered
32,182 Posts
Originally posted by fishshooter
You leaving at 2:00 too :cheers:
Company closes at 3 and give its fulltime employees a full days worth of pay. I worked through lunch so I leave at 2:00. But then I have to go to Washington, MO and do some shopping. :whiteflag:

·
Registered
32,182 Posts
Originally posted by jason6517
I went to wal-mart last night around 10:00 and it was a frickin zoo. I unfortunately had to go by a new mixer because ours crapped out in the middle of making a cheesecake...
That sucks :mad2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts