Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinkin bout lookin for an aftermarket choke tube for my mossy 935 for duck watchin...

Anyone got any suggestions of brands to try or suggestions of some to not to try?

i usually usy 3" #2-3-4's steel shot of course... someting for short to medium range shots...

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
The only choke's I've ever used is factory choke's so can't help ya there. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Patternmaster choke tube this year. Have heard good things about em for the last couple of years. You might look into em as well.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Do you really need them if you're just "watching" all the time?

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:cheers::***::cheers:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I've had pretty good luck with Comp-n-choke chokes for my Benelli. I've got Tru-chokes for my o/u and s/s. They seem to work real good in them. Have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:D:horse::D

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:mad::neuspeuter::mad:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Pic out a neighbors house that's got failry good siding on it. Go get ya a can of orange spray paint and paint a dot. Step back about 15 yards, aim reaaal good and let one fly. After you shoot, proceed to the siding and measure off the circle you just made.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,284 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
Pic out a neighbors house that's got failry good siding on it. Go get ya a can of orange spray paint and paint a dot. Step back about 15 yards, aim reaaal good and let one fly. After you shoot, proceed to the siding and measure off the circle you just made.
Or find a barn. New or old doesn't make a difference.:hysterical:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by venatic
Originally posted by Hayzer
Or find a barn. New or old doesn't make a difference.:hysterical:
Yea, either way is fine. But hey.....If it's old, get me some wood off it....

Originally posted by Pipe
take it to work and use one of those new cars :D
That would work too.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.