Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1508548&tid=105203&author=greenheadsmoker613]Does riverbottom have any left?[/rquote]

no chocolates left

·
Registered
567 Posts
nope i took his last male chocolate lab sorry there RAGE ill be sure to bring him by today and rub it in ur nose LOL jk jk

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1508556&tid=105203&author=Lucky]nope i took his last male chocolate lab sorry there RAGE ill be sure to bring him by today and rub it in ur nose LOL jk jk[/rquote]

maybe you could drop him off for a visit ? :D

jk. hope you find one soon RAGE :cheers:

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1508556&tid=105203&author=Lucky]nope i took his last male chocolate lab sorry there RAGE ill be sure to bring him by today and rub it in ur nose LOL jk jk[/rquote]

I will just take yours there lucky:D

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1508566&tid=105203&author=Lucky]LOL k u can deal with him up all night lol [/rquote]

think about what you just said Adam, I am in the early stages of raising 2 boys, I think I can handle a freakin pup

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
yep all out of chocolates, but do have a few blacks left

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1508600&tid=105203&author=riverbottomhunter]yep all out of chocolates, but do have a few blacks left[/rquote]

I had a black but it just dissapeared this week, so i think I want a choc this time

·
Registered
225 Posts
had Labs all my life they are the greatest, but looseing them or having to have them put down has broken my heart numerous times. I wan't going to get another at 72 but I gave in. He is my best friend I talk to him he understands as though I am talking to a human. They will be your constant companion. My Boh never leaves my side, he even Deer hunts with me. He'll sit for hours on end and won't even wimper. And his hearing is exceptional he hears the Deer before I even see them. I am in the market for another to keep him company.Lou
[file]85006[/file]

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,990 Posts
Good looking dog Lou ..............they are the best

1 - 16 of 16 Posts