Chipper and MLBowhunter are done

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by deep woods goat hunter, Feb 26, 2018.

1. CRE10

CRE10 No to Drugs Yes to Hugs

Nov 18, 2013
    In a barn
    But it's more funny with 20. Just the word crossbow spikes his blood pressure and that tweet sounds a lot like 20. "god damn lazy slob sob gun hunters with a crossbow killing my compound deer" :D
  2. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere

I knew there had to be somethings we agreed on. :) Never understood why a business alienates 50% of their clientele by knee jerk reacting to political winds of the day.

3. 421sd

421sd Part-time malcontent

Dec 23, 2012
    Ozarks Plateau
    From what little I've seen of him outside of baseball, Chipper Jones is a clown, IMO.
  4. Maddux

Maddux It's Da Debil

Aug 27, 2009
    Dallas County
    I'm pretty sure Matt Duff's wife is a competion shooter. I bet they are thrilled with all of this. Kind of funny that the guy that has never ending yips with the bow is married to one of the best shooter's in the world.
  5. CRE10

CRE10 No to Drugs Yes to Hugs

Nov 18, 2013
    In a barn
    I think they got divorced.
  6. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017

Whoa, wait a minute, have the evil black guns always been allowed in so Georgia's hog season for able bodied hunters, I mean lazy hunter's:)
  7. deep woods goat hunter

deep woods goat hunter I'm not crazy, I just want it more than you.

Here’s Matt Duff response letter...
    MOFish20 and henry like this.
  8. antlercrazed

antlercrazed Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    North Missouri
    I just don't understand how these dummies can't grasp the fact that even if you could magically make AR style weapons disappear that evil people will just find another weapon.So you take 1 then we'll now they using pistols so then you take pistols,oh well now they using hunting rifles.You cannot stop evil by taking an object away that by itself cannot move or operate.These crazy wackos will run crowds over with their car if they have to.Liberals will only get their way for total gun control and doing away with the 2nd amendment when clowns like this with zero common sense spew words of agreement with liberals for gun control not realizing that liberals have a way bigger goal that stopping at the AR platform rifles.Especially since fist kill more people than rifles of any kind and pistols kill 25-30 times more people than rifles of any kind.
    DCSarchette, tcwild, Keef and 4 others like this.
  9. Maddux

Maddux It's Da Debil

Aug 27, 2009
    Dallas County
    They should run for President and Vice President. Pretty long letter that didn't say sh!t. They would fit right in.
  10. MOGC

MOGC Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2008
    SE Ozark's
    I'll bet ya dollars to donuts neither one of those dipchits wrote either one of those responses.
    20', swat1018 and CRE10 like this.
  11. swat1018

swat1018 Active Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Wonder how long it takes the NRA to chit can Duff from the "friends of the NRA" show, or did they already?
    CRE10 likes this.