Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
just a no body
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got permission a while back from MrB to mention this website & with the scheduals out & draft day coming soon I think now is the time.

If your a Chiefs fan/NFL fan this is the place. We even have a lil forum..nothing like this place wher we can talk hunting & fishing, NASCAR etc. A few of the ChiefsCoalition guys have started visiting over here..wev all hooked up & are going Elk/Mulie hunting in October.

:smiley:

anyway if you want to know/talk more about the CHIEFS than you ever thought possible throw in some NFL knowledge from NY to Maui Hawaii.. check us out .

we are a bunch of do gooders we have a "festivus" which we get together for a big meal etc before a game raise $$$$ for a Chiefs Player's Charity then on Sunday get together for a Big Tailgate..its a once in a year deal but we'v had people from all over the USA.. Hawaii 2 times/Japan 1 time . ..we are a Veteran Supprtive Org much like MWT...WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS..working on becoming a Non for profit..we have support from the Chiefs Front office.

I could go on & on ..because I am one of the founding members..please check us out/ check out the member articles/about us & the forums...we support lively debate about the Chiefs because we are passionate

tell'em OT sent ya...THATS ME!:wave::banana::cheers::dancin:

www.chiefscoalition.com

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
I followed beanpile to MWT from Chiefs Coalition. Like he says it is a great site. Lots of good folks there.

We do have a small outdoors forum (nothing like this) that a few of us frequent while checking out the Chiefs info.

Stop in and say hi if you get a chance.

I'm BigJake over there too.:cheers:

·
5,631 Posts
Sounds awesome. I'll bookmark it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm here for ya OT. I told you I'd show up.

I'm a displaced Missourian curently living in Hawaii and this is my first post. We chase Axis deer from time to time and I figured maybe we could compare notes. Beanpile recommended this place. Had really good things to say about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by beanpile
Ok I got permission a while back from MrB to mention this website & with the scheduals out & draft day coming soon I think now is the time.

If your a Chiefs fan/NFL fan this is the place. We even have a lil forum..nothing like this place wher we can talk hunting & fishing, NASCAR etc. A few of the ChiefsCoalition guys have started visiting over here..wev all hooked up & are going Elk/Mulie hunting in October.

:smiley:

anyway if you want to know/talk more about the CHIEFS than you ever thought possible throw in some NFL knowledge from NY to Maui Hawaii.. check us out .

we are a bunch of do gooders we have a "festivus" which we get together for a big meal etc before a game raise $$$$ for a Chiefs Player's Charity then on Sunday get together for a Big Tailgate..its a once in a year deal but we'v had people from all over the USA.. Hawaii 2 times/Japan 1 time . ..we are a Veteran Supprtive Org much like MWT...WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS..working on becoming a Non for profit..we have support from the Chiefs Front office.

I could go on & on ..because I am one of the founding members..please check us out/ check out the member articles/about us & the forums...we support lively debate about the Chiefs because we are passionate

tell'em OT sent ya...THATS ME!:wave::banana::cheers::dancin:

www.chiefscoalition.com
Nice place OT. Thanks for the invite. I'll be sure to wipe my feet.:cheers:

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Originally posted by mex
Originally posted by BigJake
Originally posted by axishunter
Thanks jmmcguire, How's it goin Jake.., Nice site.
Yes it is Axis. Good group of folks here too.:cheers:
Hey Jake. OT sent me over. Good to see you here.

Like your sig.
Glad to see you here Mex. Good crew here.:cheers:

That's the name of the winning team in the turkey contest.

(We are using a little reverse psychology.....don't tell anyone):peepwall:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
I'd be a closet Chiefs fan...they have made me so FLIPPIN mad the last decade or so....lol, but I still watch em....you'd think I'd learn....lol.

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
I'd be a closet Chiefs fan...they have made me so FLIPPIN mad the last decade or so....lol, but I still watch em....you'd think I'd learn....lol.
You will fit right in. You may get mad at them but you are still a fan through and through.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Since I'm going to need a new home state team to follow I am jumping on the Chiefs bandwagon. At least as far as the AFC goes, there still is some cheese in my viens you know. However that should not be a problem as the Chiefs and Packers would never be in the Super Bowl together. OOOOPS!!!! They were! :cool:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.