Chesterfield Poacher - Fox 2 News Report

Discussion in 'Hunting News' started by hodawg, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 421sd

421sd Part-time malcontent

Dec 23, 2012
    Ozarks Plateau
    Wildflower, how many online site have you decided to get on and try to defend your boy's moronic actions? I don't care really, but you're wasting your time. Here especially, as most of us are law-abiding hunters and we don't much care for those who kill wantonly outside the rules, especially those who do it at night and possibly endanger the lives of others while they're doing it. Not to mention the trespassing. I'll remind you again that you came on here and started using profanity almost right off the bat to defend criminal actions. So get out of here.

300 WIN likes this.
  2. 421sd

421sd Part-time malcontent

Dec 23, 2012
    Ozarks Plateau
    Part of what he had coming was badmouthing of criminal actions.

A large balance of the uncalled for remarks on this thread came from you. So stop.

3. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    I read somewhere that the poacher smoked a bunch of meth the night he poached the deer.

I guess his parents never drug tested him when they got suspicious of his idiotic behavior. Maybe he learned about meth and poaching in jail when he did his time. I think it was someone else fault why he was in there though. @Wildflower

4. Wildflower

Wildflower Member

Nov 29, 2017
    I
    I hate to say this but I'm glad he got caught. I'm a hunter and I hunt for the meat not for the sport. SORRY about my language but it breaks my heart to hear some of the things being said. The METH is the problem and it has destroyed our family.
    wer will tell ya, golf courses at night are best for poaching.[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like you knos[/QUOTE]

So you created an account on MWT to see if members were "discussing" your son? Must be something to that women's intuition thang after all.....[/QUOTE]
    Think what u want
    II'm nof
    Excause me But he is 29 yrs old and his father got him addicted to METH by having him but pills and he would give him METH at 18. When the indictments came down his father wrote statements against him. He has had a rough life and he is paying dearly.

5. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    @Wildflower sounds like you don't have the best of luck with the men in your life. Do they both still smoke meth together?

Chew likes this.
  6. MOGC

MOGC Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2008
    SE Ozark's
    Wildflower, what did you do to protect your young son? I'm asking because we all have a responsibility to protect our children. If my wife thought for a second that I was jeopardizing my kids safety she would have had me arrested and divorced me. No question about it. And I would have done the same to her in such a scenario. Since you don't mind making this public, what actions did you take to protect your son when he was young from whatever or whoever was threatening his safety and future?

20' likes this.
  7. Wildflower

Wildflower Member

Nov 29, 2017
    NO THEY DO NOT. YOU REALLY NEED A LESSON IN RESPECT

8. Yahoo

Yahoo Active Member

Sep 27, 2008
    St Charles
    So how long have you known Leasburg? #truth Bwwwahahahaaa

9. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

It's hard to come by meth in prison. On rare occasions I hear they get some that's been smuggled in . Even though they smoke it they say it tastes like crap.

leasburg and jawesome357 like this.
  10. deerdown

deerdown John 3:15

Jul 5, 2009
    I hope your son finds the help he needs to overcome his addiction. Unfortunately, drug addictions make people do some really awful things. Some a lot worse than this, not saying this was right in any way, it wasn't.

Let those who haven't done stupid **** in their lives cast further stones and continue to torture this lady.
    I myself have to bow out....

DCSarchette likes this.
  11. CRE10

CRE10 No to Drugs Yes to Hugs

Nov 18, 2013
    In a barn
    I always knew there was something fishy with that there prison meth!

12. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    this was on page 1 October 24th, then Wildflower interjected on November 29 (36 days later) and now December 11th, we are on page 9 and really making progress. Again, my unsolicited advice would be to strop trying to match wits on this thread and get the youngman to pay his fines and adhere strictly to anything the courts hand down....then follow the rules/laws of society and contribute to society and move forward, this will fade away. The key is learning from ones mistakes.

13. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017

Deerdown, I don't believe the guy is addicted and pretty sure drugs had nothing to do with the poaching lifestyle.

14. She has brought all of this on herself. Nobody on here actively searched for her in order to “cast stones”.

15. henry

The fishy tasting stuff is what mom smuggles in.

tcwild, WBF and Hooks like this.
  16. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Poaching is the ultimate ******baggery..... If you don't want to read about ethical hunters, ridiculing poachers.... You should probably stay off of websites like this. There ya go, problem solved. If you son was poaching deer like this, he's a ******bagnozzlethingy, get over it. :wave1:

Richard Rawlings likes this.
  17. deerdown

deerdown John 3:15

Jul 5, 2009
    That might be. I understood her to imply it was a contributing factor.

I'm not sticking up for him or his actions. And yes, she responded emotionally and inappropriately.

What I'll say as my last response on this thread is: some could give your mom's a hard time for raising you, for the comments, taunts you are making towards her. Pretty ugly.

I say let's move along and find better things to talk about at this point.

DCSarchette and 20' like this.
  18. MeatHunter

MeatHunter Just Livin' The Dream!!!

Dec 7, 2011
    JMO but.......I don't think this was Mom.........I believe this profile, which looks to be gone now..........was probably the actual perp........just a gut feeling judging by what was written and how it was written........ :D

jsr and Wings Fan 19 like this.
  19. henry

A troll of some sort. Probably a fellow poachers .

20. MWAdmin

MWAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Thank you to all those that reported this thread.

Mailman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.