Chesterfield Poacher - Fox 2 News Report

Discussion in 'Hunting News' started by hodawg, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildflower

Wildflower Member

Nov 29, 2017
    LOOK this is his mother. The last thing u should do is accuse me of drugs. Your a pathetic excuse for a human. Go to bed my little *****

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    So you know leesburg.....have you seen the photo of his buck?

Maddux, MeatHunter, pinwheel and 5 others like this.

3. Mpdc88

Mpdc88 New Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Long time listener and first time caller here....first off, don't take everything on an Internet forum literally. Tongue in cheek and sarcasm run deep on the internet and you should adjust your feelings accordingly. Secondly, if this was indeed your son and he made this big of a mistake, don't attack regulars on here because they said mean things. It's the Internet where shock and awe is the normal. Belligerent and arrogant ramblings will get you nothing but a wave of opposition as you can tell. If you are that concerned over his reputation, why don't you share the whole story and give everyone here some substantive facts to preside over about the situation in hand. Everyone gets that you want to stand up for your son but without any other pertinent information it's a losing battle and he looks like everything he's been called so far....

Dafish, MOGC, rat and 1 other person like this.
  4. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    In other words....... you (wildflower) raised him......

MOGC and Skduckhunt like this.
  5. Mpdc88

Mpdc88 New Member

Oct 23, 2015
    That pretty much describes it. Millennials in a nutshell

6. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    Or she didn't .... same result......

7. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    You sure seem to keep late hours...

8. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo

Thinking back a few years I spent many sleepless nights worrying about my youngest daughter.

9. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    I think hers is in jail..... no worries

MOGC likes this.
  10. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    All parents worry about their children in good times or bad. You still love them no matter what.

20' likes this.
  11. Mpdc88

Mpdc88 New Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Nobody will ever deny that, but making excuses for their ignorant behavior instead of discipling them yourself is a whole different matter. I'd wager good money that most guys on here have done some pretty stupid **** in their hay day. I'd also wager that their biggest fear was when they got back home after getting caught. That seems to be the complete opposite in this case.

WBF likes this.
  12. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    Actually I'm

Sooo... Wildflower is a her.....wow she cusses like a Sailor! ......you need to take "her" huntin![/QUOTE

Sooo... Wildflower is a her.....wow she cusses like a Sailor! ......you need to take "her" huntin![/QUOTE]
    I hate to say this but I'm glad he got caught. I'm a hunter and I hunt for the meat not for the sport. SORRY about my language but it breaks my heart to hear some of the things being said. The METH is the problem and it has destroyed our family.
    wer will tell ya, golf courses at night are best for poaching.[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like you knos[/QUOTE]

So you created an account on MWT to see if members were "discussing" your son? Must be something to that women's intuition thang after all.....

13. ducksNbucks

ducksNbucks Senior Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Lathrop, MO
    :rofl:

14. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

This is sounding more and more like a troll. Lol

15. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    OU GUYS ARE DESPICABLE SHUT UP HE PAID HIS DUES GET A LIFE YOU BUNCH OF WEIRDOS OR I WILL FIND OUT ABOUT YOU AND PUBLICLY SHAME YOU CMON ITS ONLY A DEER SHEESH

16. @Wildflower Listen here, hippie-crite. You’re on a HUNTNG forum calling game law abiding members bad names for saying bad things about your POACHING “son”. Do you see the irony in that?

You’re going to find zero sympathy from the members of this site. What your “son” did is inexcusable and he deserves anything that’s being said about him on this site.

Coming on here to troll is going to bring you nothing but more grief. So it would probably be in your best interest to move along and find a website full of liberals who will make excuses for your “son” who will blame everybody and everything else except for him for what he’s done.

Good day.

jawesome357, 300 WIN and wingman like this.
  17. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    It wasn't that long ago that threats like this would have gotten a member banned permanently.
    :rules:

We had one member banned for telling another member to shut the f up. :(

Are the new Admins playing favorites here just because its a woman threatening to whip ASS on male MWT member?

This must be the NEW MWT everybody was wishing for.

18. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

You're not going to tell them about the time I got thrown out of the plum country supper club are you ?

rat likes this.
  19. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Thanks Rat, someone had to right the ship, get it back on course. Too bad you were already fired as a mod, I think you would still make a good one, cept for all the baggage and scars you carry from the last time. :wave1:

20. CRE10

CRE10 No to Drugs Yes to Hugs

Nov 18, 2013
    In a barn
    I hate to say this but I'm glad he got caught. I'm a hunter and I hunt for the meat not for the sport. SORRY about my language but it breaks my heart to hear some of the things being said. The METH is the problem and it has destroyed our family.
    wer will tell ya, golf courses at night are best for poaching.[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like you knos[/QUOTE]

So you created an account on MWT to see if members were "discussing" your son? Must be something to that women's intuition thang after all.....[/QUOTE]
    Tweaking in the late hours of the night makes one nervous!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.