Chesterfield Poacher - Fox 2 News Report

Discussion in 'Hunting News' started by hodawg, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Sound like a threat to me.....

Name the place and time and we can make it a fund raiser!!:banana::guitar::clap::group::7up::trophy:

2. Wildflower

Wildflower Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Ok u clown apparently you don't read. I agree he deserves everything he has coming! Like I said more than u can count of tickets and thousands in fines- I care a Lot about him but what he did was to me very scary and makes me worry about his mind! I JUST ask that the uncalled for remarks stop! That's all I. Asking.

20' likes this.

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Using profanity gets you no where. It only shows your intellect.

4. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    Post of the year.... Screenshot_20171209-164648.jpg

jawesome357, rat, Sully and 1 other person like this.
  5. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    Next time your on a nice long tweek,
    You might consider opening up a Webster's.......

20 is great grandfathered in

6. MOGC

MOGC Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2008
    SE Ozark's
    Wildflower, you said you are not his girl, but the most important girl, so I guess that makes you his mother? His name and record being tossed around is a consequence of his actions. It's just the way it is, it's part of the reason most people avoid getting into trouble, they don't want to ruin their reputation.

tcwild and 20' like this.
  7. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    I hear Hadley Creek is hiring!!!!!!!

callaojoe, Sully and CRE10 like this.
  8. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Good on you, he is still a young guy and if he would learn to make better choices no reason he couldn't be a productive member of society. I'm going to guess he lost "hunting privileges" for an amount of time ( at least sure hope he did), so it may be a start to work with him to not to break his immediate ruling.

Good luck to you both!

9. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Also, some up try hard and spend thousands in fuel time and gear to try and kill a mature buck (say 1 every three years) and he has what 5?in his truck at one time??? Can you see why some on a hunting forum may not support these actions?

10. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    It was in the news, on public record, sorry

11. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    I heard Wildflower smokes meth out of broken light bulbs.

Chew likes this.
  12. DCSarchette

DCSarchette Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Bland, Mo.
    For Christ's sake--GROW UP. This guy did wrong, got caught, paid or paying the price, and will have it follow him for life, and you guys all act like a damn coyote pack with blood in your nostrils. somthin about castin the first stone

13. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    The thing is, had wildflower not commented this post would be lost on page 6 by now...

jawesome357 and 20' like this.
  14. DCSarchette

DCSarchette Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Bland, Mo.
    Wildflower stood up for a friend, I commend that, Wildflower asked politely to stop with the vicious unfounded name calling. I commend that, Wildflower stood alone among a vicious pack of blood thirsty knarling yotes and admitted all the wrongs of his/her friend, I commend that. Like was previously said, if your comfortable casting the first stone-----proceed

15. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Ozarks-Bowhunter Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    Where is Rat when we need him?

16. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    Hunting like everyone else

Sully likes this.
  17. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    DCs, what are you talking about? This thread was dead on oct 24th, the nov 29th itbisnbroughtvback toblife by wildflower.

Like you, I commend her for stepping up, but the teachable moment. Lehrer is that when you do shady crap, people might talk about it and discuss it longer than you like!! But, again it a choice made and your choices have consequences.... so make better choices!!! Had he not gotten caught, do you think his actions would have stopped???? Not sure, again, this isn't our fault.

Good luck

WBF likes this.
  18. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    Like you, I commend her for stepping up, but the teachable moment. Lehrer is that when you do shady crap, people might talk about it and discuss it longer than you like!! But, again it a choice made and your choices have consequences.... so make better choices!!! Had he not gotten caught, do you think his actions would have stopped???? Not sure, again, this isn't our fault.

Good luck[/QUOTE]

Sooo... Wildflower is a her.....wow she cusses like a Sailor! ......

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  19. CRE10

CRE10 No to Drugs Yes to Hugs

Nov 18, 2013
    In a barn
    Got any pics?

bluecan and Hawk like this.
  20. Wildflower

Wildflower Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Imac
    Sooo... Wildflower is a her.....wow she cusses like a Sailor! ......you need to take "her" huntin![/QUOT
    Sooo... Wildflower is a her.....wow she cusses like a Sailor! ......you need to take "her" huntin![/QUOTE]
    Actually I'm
    Sooo... Wildflower is a her.....wow she cusses like a Sailor! ......you need to take "her" huntin![/QUOTE
    Sooo... Wildflower is a her.....wow she cusses like a Sailor! ......you need to take "her" huntin![/QUOTE]
    I hate to say this but I'm glad he got caught. I'm a hunter and I hunt for the meat not for the sport. SORRY about my language but it breaks my heart to hear some of the things being said. The METH is the problem and it has destroyed our family.
    wer will tell ya, golf courses at night are best for poaching.[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like you knos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.