Cherokee's Fire Ring

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by fish, Nov 7, 2010.

1. fish

fish Active Member

[file]146719[/file]

[file]146718[/file]

2. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform

3. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    THAT SURE LOOKS PRETTY!

4. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    :claphands::claphands::claphands::eek::

5. fish

fish Active Member

[file]146720[/file]

[file]146722[/file]

6. fish

fish Active Member

Last pic is me burning my fingers:rof2:

7. fish

fish Active Member

[file]146731[/file]

The wife playing with the camera and the camp fire flames:2thumbsup:

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I hope you and your Sweetie Susan enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it for you. Thank you for allowing me to build it for you, it was an honor.:wave:
    If you need anything else just shout. I'm still looking for Dayton wheels- hard to come by I guess!

~Cherokee

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    That picture she took is very cool! Don't know how she did it, but it's cool as all get out!
    Edit; It looks like a snake with a horse's mane, one of a kind for sure!:cheers:

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1884723&tid=131297&author=fish]Last pic is me burning my fingers:rof2:[/rquote]

fish, fish, fish... (in Dad tone), Ya need a pair of leather gloves to add wood with and use the poker to move it around Buddy!!:wave:

11. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
  12. fish

fish Active Member

[rquote=1885099&tid=131297&author=Cherokee][rquote=1884723&tid=131297&author=fish]Last pic is me burning my fingers:rof2:[/rquote]

fish, fish, fish... (in Dad tone), Ya need a pair of leather gloves to add wood with and use the poker to move it around Buddy!!:wave:[/rquote]

:rof2: Cherokee, Cherokee, Cherokee. You know you can buy em books and buy em books but they'll just look at the pictures. They weren't more than 7th degree burns. Was smart enuff to use the poker tho and not my fingers :rof2:

13. dodge

dodge Active Member

Oct 8, 2010
    cedar hill, mo
    you should make me one of those, that is COOL:eek::

14. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    dodge, u2u me and I'll put you on the list! Any design you can come up with me and my torch can burn out! Comes with a grate and custom poker as well. I put my mark under the shaft just below the handle and your name or whatever on the top just below the handle.

u2u me!

15. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    fish, just as long as it's not 8th degree burns those are the worst!:claphands:
    Did ya impress her with the Caveman in ya? snicker, snicker!!

16. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog Active Member

Apr 15, 2003
    Maryland Heights,Mo
    Picked mine up Friday afternoon and it will get used this coming weekend.

17. fish

fish Active Member

[rquote=1885972&tid=131297&author=Cherokee]fish, just as long as it's not 8th degree burns those are the worst!:claphands:
    Did ya impress her with the Caveman in ya? snicker, snicker!![/rquote]

Nope. Didn't use the char-clothe :whinging:used char coal liter and a couple of matches. Wimped out :rof2:

18. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    fish, ya gotta show them Ladies you're a Caveman and start that fire with char cloth. Sometimes it starts a "fire", mine just looks at me and says, "Use the dad gum matches knucklehead!"

19. fish

fish Active Member

Oh, also was not any sunlight to jump start the char cloth when I was lighting the fire. Matches worked way better:cheers: