Font Wood Rectangle Plant Parallel
Sky Cloud Wheel Motor vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Wood Comfort Floor Flooring Hardwood
Furniture Wood Lighting Interior design Architecture
Property Cabinetry Wood Interior design Flooring
Cabinetry Property Wood Flooring Floor
Brown Property Window Fixture Wood
2015 model, everything works as it should. Kids moved out, getting ready to retire. 30ft long, one slide, blue accent lights, double bunks. Sleeps 8. Easy pulling. $14,000

· Banned
24,478 Posts

· Banned
11,379 Posts
What would I need to add if I purchased this one?
All you need is an electric brake controller. About $100. I had a Grey Wolf 28bhs and a Tundra could pull this one here for sale. I think tundras can pull around 10k.

Reactions: 90acres

· Banned
24,478 Posts

· Navy/Air Force/Army
17,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you have to add extra brakes to your vehicle or anything to haul it?
No, it has brakes. You would need a brake controller. I pull it with a 13 Tundra. It would come with a sway bar. Imho, you do not need a load leveling hitch with a Tundra. It barely squats it, if at all.

· Registered
4,019 Posts
No, it has brakes. You would need a brake controller. I pull it with a 13 Tundra. It would come with a sway bar. Imho, you do not need a load leveling hitch with a Tundra. It barely squats it, if at all.
It's not about how much your truck squats. It's about weight distribution. Lots of campers have a bunch of tongue weight. Lots of trucks have hitches that aren't rated for the weight that the trailer has. A weight distributing hitch decreases the amount of carried weight on the hitch. Most hitches, it's close to double what it is without a weight distributing hitch.

· Registered
4,019 Posts
My ultra light 24.6 camper is 535lb with a spread axle. I’d be willing to bet this camper for sale is well over 650lb tongue weight.

· Registered
4,019 Posts
But what is the trucks hitch rated for without a WDH??

Should be a sticker on the hitch unless it’s washed off or worn off.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts