new fish eagle depthfinder

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
looks like a crappie fishing machine to me

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Man.. your set! Now, go get that thing wet!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
That looks like a stinkin' MO River line setter to me! That's what I'd be using one of them for!

JB....Thanks for the extra pics dude.... :moon:

:D

Parker

·
Registered
70,334 Posts
My first boat was very similar to yours. I bought a sheet of treated plywood and cut it to fit the floor. I picked color of boat carpet to match the boat seats and glued it to the plywood. Then I screwed it down to the ribs of the boat floor. Wa La......no more tripping over the ribs of the bottom of the boat. It still had drainage toward the back of the boat toward the drain plug. If you try this make sure you know where the ribs are before you start drilling pilot holes or else you'll have a green 16 foot long anchor. This baby will make you an excellent fishing boat for sure. That 25 hp motor will conserve gas big time. :eek:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah thats just my cousin touchin up a tiny scratch.

i was tryin to get him to tag up MWT Forver!:D

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Hey JBman: Nice rig! Are you planning on putting a jack-plate on it? I've got the exact same motor as you and I love it. Your motor will love the jackplate. I just put a Powertech 13 pitch stainless prop. I've got mine on a 14/44 Alweld. It'll maintain 33 mph with two people and all fishing equipment. Anyway......I'll quit rambling on. Again: Nice rig and congrats!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i thought about a jack plate, but that will probably be in a couple of years after i get her paid off... then i plan on gettin a good side console for it with the remote steering:cheers:

·
Cooyon, Back from NOLA
4,640 Posts
"Hey, pretty sweet!!! Now ya need to rig up a platform up front, for some serious bowfishin!!! "

fireman_3311, I was thinking the same thing!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.