Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have one, but am thinking about spending some christmas cash on another for others to use(dad, nephews, friends....)
IF I buy one, I want the cheapest possible, since I wont need it really. So far I am thinking about this( ClickHere ) the only chepaer one they have is only $10 bucks cheaper but doesnt have free shipping, so technically probably more expenisve. Before I click the go button, does anyone know of any cheaper deals for a second layout?

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang thing shows it for $99 in the farmland camo, but wont let me select that version to buy.:mad2:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,963 Posts
Umm ..might be out of it it the corn color....Buddy picked one up yesterday at the cabelas in st louis

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by tjmstng68
Originally posted by Chad
Actually the 99 was the khaki. And it looks like they are out of them. The cheapest one i am seeing on that link is 129.:cheers:
I am thinking it will be hard to beat the 129 with free shipping from Rogers, plus it comes with 2 free calls and somecds....
I didnt notice the one you posted came with calls and CDs also. That looks like a steal. I may just have to order one myself..:thinking:

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,963 Posts
That is a good deal .....not a fan of buck but what the hey

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
layout

I need to find somewhere that will give me a bulk rate, need to buy 3 of them. 1 one for me and 2 for my boys :thinking:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered it.... I think I actually own both of the calls that come with it....:roll2: Go figure....guess they will make good presents for the nephews...if I can get them addicted to waterfowling. Otherwise, I might try to sell them...I guess.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
if mm has one you can get it pretty cheap i would imagine, he is giving up duck hunting.

the cheapest one i have heard is a blanky.:rof2:

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
I wish I would have know that. I have a avery finisher that I might part with for $100 and I was in Pacific for the holidays

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thats not bad my old lady bought me a final approach eliminator pro guide series one for christmas this year and got it on sale at rodgers for like 160 something its pretty comfy.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I bought the one u are showing at rogers without the calls for $89. 2-3 weeks ago. At that time all layout blinds were 25-35 % off. Also got some full body dekes about 35% off. I made a post back then to spread the word.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts