Registered
32,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Tasco Pronghorn 3-9x32, model PH39x32 - used with wear
Wood Rectangle Auto part Composite material Hardwood

·
Registered
31,987 Posts
That would be great. The first rifle is deployed this weekend for youth hunt somewhere up north. I'd like to get this one dialed in for the December antlerless hunt at Pinwheels too.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Where are you located? I’d possibly be interested in the two tasco 3-9x40 without the powder burn. My son and nephew are getting their first .22 for Christmas and these would be fine for them to plink and shoot at squirrels with.

·
Registered
32,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Where are you located? I’d possibly be interested in the two tasco 3-9x40 without the powder burn. My son and nephew are getting their first .22 for Christmas and these would be fine for them to plink and shoot at squirrels with.
Those have been taken. I need to update the post.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
We had a couple of youth rifles donated to MDS last year. I had an old 4X Weaver I put on one of them but if you would like to donate one for the other rifle it would be appreciated.
How many scopes are you in need of? I might have one that would be a good candidate.
I have in the past donated scopes and other things towards a “youth in need” project. All I ask is if the scope is replaced down the line that they try to give it away to another deserving youth.

·
Registered
32,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I think the Aim sport 4X might be fun to fool with, if it is still available.

Worse comes to worse, put them on a table at a flea market.
It is still available.

·
Registered
31,987 Posts
How many scopes are you in need of? I might have one that would be a good candidate.
I have in the past donated scopes and other things towards a “youth in need” project. All I ask is if the scope is replaced down the line that they try to give it away to another deserving youth.
Right now we only need the one and I am picking that up from reflex tonight. I really appreciate the offer and if we need another I'll be sure and hit you up. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: beanpile

·
Registered
32,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
21 - 36 of 36 Posts